Commander-in-Chief Turns His Back on America’s Military

08 Apr 2011 19:48 #31 by kresspin

Local_Historian wrote: Interesting comment from a friend of a friend -

"The time for the much needed demise of our two-party system is here. It is such a joke to think that either of these parties really speak for the working middle class."

And this truly hits the nail on the head. regardless of our votes, the average person - all of us - are not even being considered.

:yeahthat:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2011 20:38 #32 by Obam me

archer wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: ...you're amazing archer..

I know I am, thanks for noticing KissyFace:

So you think it's OK to not not fund the troops so Republicans can punish an organization that does a lot of good for poor and low income women and probably keeps a lot of women from having abortions with birth control, family planning and pre-natal health care. Nice

Well there you go again Archer...same old worn out rhetoric from same old worn out woman! Seriously Archer. Your argument tanks everytime. I love your "probably" word...they've got you hook, line and sinker.

08 Apr 2011 20:50 #33 by outdoor338
Here ya go archer, a wonderful fishing song just for you! :biggrin:

[youtube:2ds3fgz3]
[/youtube:2ds3fgz3]

08 Apr 2011 20:55 #34 by archer
Dear trouble...still nothing to offer the conversation but insults
Get back to us when you can put a single thought into a post that isn't an attempt to demean others.

08 Apr 2011 21:01 #35 by outdoor338
trouble, this is the liberal telling you "trouble, you just have beaten me up, and I don't like it."

08 Apr 2011 21:02 #36 by Obam me
Dear Archer, still nothing to offer in any of your conversation except same old egocentric rhetoric.

Get back to us when you can clearly articulate a thought that warrants more than just a drive-by post...it's so embarassing!

08 Apr 2011 21:04 - 08 Apr 2011 21:05 #37 by Obam me

outdoor338 wrote: trouble, this is the liberal telling you "trouble, you just have beaten me up, and I don't like it."

You got that right Outdoor :wave:

I'd be embarassed if I were her! rofllol

08 Apr 2011 21:04 #38 by archer

Trouble wrote: Dear Archer, still nothing to offer in any of your conversation except same old egocentric rhetoric.

Get back to us when you can clearly articulate a thought that warrants more than just a drive-by post...it's so embarassing!

sheesh trouble...can't even come up with your own material? BTW, this was a pretty civil thread till you showed up. Have at it, I have better things to do than read your whining insults here. Enjoy, my dear.

08 Apr 2011 21:06 #39 by outdoor338

08 Apr 2011 21:08 #40 by Obam me
Well thank you Archer! I will...cuz girls just want to have fun!

It's Friday night Archer...time for some chillaxin!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds