Commander-in-Chief Turns His Back on America’s Military

09 Apr 2011 00:18 #51 by ScienceChic

Baileyboy wrote:

Science Chic wrote: So the Republicans are going to force this shutdown even though the Dems have conceded on many other points??

You don't get it - it's not just the Dems fault. The Republicans are just as much to blame, and PP is just the excuse, for the lack of compromise so that they fulfill their sworn duties - pass a budget.

The Republicans have shown what's truly important to them, shoving their social agenda down our throats, and it's not what the American people think is important - fix the economy. And the Dems let it get this bad by their crappy and ineffectual leadership over the last several decades.

But we must all remember you're not a lib :lol:

You can't make this stuff up.

Simple solution to PP supporters. Retroactively abort them :biggrin:

And by the way it is about breaking America's addiction to spending money they don't have. Dems are behaving like heroin addicts being dragged to the clinic.

And we must remember that you can't read. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9673&start=90 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9673&start=90<!-- l -->

Science Chic wrote: mb - I proudly call myself a liberal. And independent. And moderate. And progressive

And we all know what you'd do to libs now don't we.

Yeah, it's only the Dems that've been on a spending spree for the last 20 years now... :Whatever:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 06:19 #52 by Mayhem
If it's good enough for the unborn in your books it is certainly good enough for libs in mine.

09 Apr 2011 06:52 #53 by outdoor338

09 Apr 2011 08:18 #54 by major bean

Science Chic wrote: You don't get it - it's not just the Dems fault.

You really do not know that this budget was supposed to be passed last year, before the mid-term election, whenever the Democrats had the majority in both House and Senate? They put it off continously and passed emergency spending resolutions over and over. This crisis is TOTALLY the Democrats fault.

Really, you do not know this?

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 12:21 #55 by Local_Historian
Right - because the Republicans are ALWAYS above board, ALWAYS use ONLY facts in their discussions... oooopppssss... nope.

09 Apr 2011 13:47 #56 by outdoor338
Oh, I forgot lib's use only facts..me thinks they both have some issues on this...who do you trust more, that is the question?

09 Apr 2011 15:22 #57 by major bean
Since abortion is deeply involved in this thread, let us consider:

1. A person can receive up to two years in jail and a $10,000 fine for harming a single bald eagle, eagle egg, or even altering bald eagle habitat.

2. Kill an unborn baby and the government pays all your expenses and you get literature to join the Democratic party.

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 16:53 #58 by archer

major bean wrote: Since abortion is deeply involved in this thread, let us consider:

1. A person can receive up to two years in jail and a $10,000 fine for harming a single bald eagle, eagle egg, or even altering bald eagle habitat.

2. Kill an unborn baby and the government pays all your expenses and you get literature to join the Democratic party.

wrong....the federal government does not pay for abortions....I don't know about state governments. Could you please cite something that says they do?

09 Apr 2011 16:55 #59 by outdoor338
PP needs to go, it will next time..people are fed up with your libs spending sprees..

09 Apr 2011 16:57 #60 by archer
hmmmmm....I think more people are fed up with conservatives cutting spending by punishing poor and lower income people while catering to the wealthy and corporations. Just an opinion outdoor, like yours is.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds