Commander-in-Chief Turns His Back on America’s Military

09 Apr 2011 17:04 #61 by major bean
Then you admit that abortion is birth control for poor and lower income people. What ever happened to rubbers and more sex education as birth control?

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 17:04 #62 by outdoor338
How many lib's own big companies, or do they get a pass as well? This is just not a republican problem. How about your pal George soros, didn't he flee the US so he wouldn't have to pay taxes? Archer, we handed you lib's your lunches last elections..and 2012 will be your undoing..you still don't get it, Americans want the out of control spending to stop, and yesterday..they saw the real side of the liberals..and some dumb republicans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:CO/Cr ... orge_Soros

09 Apr 2011 17:11 #63 by Martin Ent Inc
Soros' is BO's friend. And seeing as our "commander and cheif" never even served as a boy scout who woulda known.

09 Apr 2011 17:17 #64 by archer

major bean wrote: Then you admit that abortion is birth control for poor and lower income people. What ever happened to rubbers and more sex education as birth control?

wow....where did I admit that....really, go get your glasses fixed.

still no answer on where you got the info that government pays for abortions.

It's ok, I'll wait.

:popcorn:

09 Apr 2011 17:19 #65 by outdoor338
is PP funded by the gov in any way shape or form? If it is, then it pays for abortions..visit the thread about abortions..

09 Apr 2011 17:31 #66 by archer
wrong again, no federal money may be spent on abortions......it's against the law....and I can almost guarantee that if an audit had ever showed that the money that went to PP was spent on abortions that fact would have been touted by the Republicans immediately and PP would have been prosecuted.

09 Apr 2011 17:37 #67 by major bean

To be clear, in 1997, Planned Parenthood, according to their own fact sheet, they received $165 million from taxpayers and performed 165,174 abortions. They performed 305,310 in 2007 and received $363 million.

Noticing a pattern yet?

As taxpayer funding increased, so did the number of these abhorrent procedures.

In contrast, according to Planned Parenthood figures cited by Representative Pence and Tony Perkins in a Daily Caller commentary, the number of prenatal clients served by Planned Parenthood was less than 0.09 percent of the total services they provided in 2008. Pregnant women seeking help from Planned Parenthood were 27 times more likely to receive an abortion than receive prenatal care or be referred to an adoption service.

LifeNews.com reports Planned Parenthood performs 134 abortions for every adoption referral.

the link: http://www.redstate.com/jeromehudson/2011/02/18/51-million-reasons-to-end-federal-funded-abortions/

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 17:38 #68 by daisypusher
The real question is how many abortions would PP perform if they received no federal funds. I can not spend my food stamp money on booze, but I when I have to spend my own money on food, my booze $$ is less.

09 Apr 2011 17:45 #69 by LadyJazzer
Since federal funds do not pay for abortions at PP, it's an irrelevant question.

Now, of course, if you have some sort of proof....

09 Apr 2011 18:02 #70 by Martin Ent Inc

archer wrote: wrong again, no federal money may be spent on abortions......it's against the law....and I can almost guarantee that if an audit had ever showed that the money that went to PP was spent on abortions that fact would have been touted by the Republicans immediately and PP would have been prosecuted.

Yeah like everything else against the law what does the government follow????
Bull, funds get leaked for this all the time. Are you all just ignorant or what.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds