New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

09 Apr 2011 15:11 #1 by Nmysys
New Planned Parenthood Report: Record Abortions Done in 2009

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 2/23/11 6:14 PM

A new report the Planned Parenthood national abortion business recently released shows the embattled agency did more abortions in 2009 than it has done in any prior year. The report also shows it providing fewer pregnant women with non-abortion services.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America recently posted on its website what it calls its service numbers for 2009. This document, dated February 2011, shows Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide did 332,278 surgical abortions or abortions using the dangerous RU 486 abortion during in 2009.

That’s 2.5 percent more abortions than the September 2010 report the abortion business released covering 2008 and showing it doing 324,008 abortions, which was a 6.1 percent increase over the 305,310 abortions it did in 2007. The 2007 figure was itself a 5.3 percent increase over the 289,750 abortions Planned Parenthood did in 2006.

With approximately 1.2 million abortions done annually in the United States via surgical abortions or the mifepristone abortion drug, Planned Parenthood has increased its share of the abortion industry to 27.6 percent of all abortions done annually.

Read More:

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/02/23/new-planned-parenthood-report-record-abortions-done-in-2009/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 15:30 #2 by major bean
What in the world has happened to womanhood in our country? Are they that selfish, coldhearted, and evil?

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 15:40 #3 by Nmysys
IMO it is part of the entitlement mentality. Once you have it you can't do without it and you take it for granted. Roe v. Wade gave them the right, now it is something that is too easy and readily available.

Justify it all you like, but it is still Murder, to me!!!

09 Apr 2011 16:02 #4 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: A new report the Planned Parenthood national abortion business recently released shows the embattled agency did more abortions in 2009 than it has done in any prior year.

There are more women each year than any year before.

It's like saying the Eisenhower Tunnel set a new record this year. Well yeah, there are more cars than there were in years past. Maybe that had something to do with it.

What happened to the men in this country? It takes two to get pregnant. Are they that selfish, coldhearted, and evil?

Please keep your hands off my uterus.

09 Apr 2011 16:06 #5 by outdoor338
yep...murder is ok with PP, next round we will get them...men and women should take responsibility for their actions, so why murder a child as a form of birth control?

09 Apr 2011 16:15 #6 by kresspin
lf they were committing murder they would be arrested.

Abortion is legal in the United States and has been for decades.

I take it you're against capital punishment, too?

09 Apr 2011 16:17 #7 by Rick

kresspin wrote:

Nmysys wrote: A new report the Planned Parenthood national abortion business recently released shows the embattled agency did more abortions in 2009 than it has done in any prior year.

What happened to the men in this country? It takes two to get pregnant. Are they that selfish, coldhearted, and evil?

Please keep your hands off my uterus.

You're right, it does take two to get pregnant but it only takes one to flush a baby.

I also doubt there are many people waiting in line to touch your uterus.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Apr 2011 16:19 #8 by kresspin
They sure do want to tell me what I can do with it.

09 Apr 2011 16:28 #9 by outdoor338
Its murder when you take a life of a child, in the womb or outside of it.....you libs wanted legal murder and got it...its still murder. Lets see, an odd question you ask about capital punishment, I am all for it..so, you're saying that murdering a baby in the womb is compaired to capital punishment, what did the child do to deserve to have its life taken away?

09 Apr 2011 16:31 #10 by kresspin
It's not a baby until it's viable on its own. I do oppose late-term abortions. I don't oppose removing a bunch of cells.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds