New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

09 Apr 2011 17:53 #31 by Nmysys
Getting back to the OP:

A new report the Planned Parenthood national abortion business recently released shows the embattled agency did more abortions in 2009 than it has done in any prior year.

The arguments over the last few weeks were about whether or not Planned Parenthood was doing abortions or whether or not the other services were beneficial.

Yes Archer, Choice is Legal, but it is still murder to us!!!! You are right, we DON'T want women to have that choice. It has cost 40,000,000 LIVES!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 17:59 #32 by kresspin
:Off Topic

I'm getting you all confused with all the John Wayne avatars. Outdoor started it, then I put one up and everyone on the conservative side just had to copy. What a bunch of sheeple. It's amazing how much you guys want to copy each other without having an original idea for an avatar. It's like a Tea Party rally.

It reminds me of all the "Baby on Board" signs on car windows. <-- getting us back on topic.

09 Apr 2011 18:03 #33 by Nmysys
I'm not OFF TOPIC idiot. I'm the one who started the thread. Get off the sauce!!!!!

Confused????? Too bad!!!!!!!

09 Apr 2011 18:06 #34 by major bean

kresspin wrote: :Off Topic

I'm getting you all confused with all the John Wayne avatars. Outdoor started it, then I put one up and everyone on the conservative side just had to copy. What a bunch of sheeple. It's amazing how much you guys want to copy each other without having an original idea for an avatar. It's like a Tea Party rally.

It reminds me of all the "Baby on Board" signs on car windows. <-- getting us back on topic.

Bulls***!!!!!! You started it.

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 18:36 #35 by kresspin
Calm down there, MB. You're going to burst a vein.

So now you're claiming I had a John Wayne avatar before Outdoor? He's had that avatar for months.

09 Apr 2011 18:38 #36 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: I'm not OFF TOPIC idiot. I'm the one who started the thread. Get off the sauce!!!!!

Confused????? Too bad!!!!!!!

Nope. You're the one that is confused. The "Off Topic" thingee was at the start of my post. Since you're so confused you don't get it, it meant my post was off topic.

If you need any more help, just let me know.

09 Apr 2011 18:40 #37 by kresspin
BTW, should I just refer to ALL of you as "John"?

09 Apr 2011 19:36 #38 by major bean

kresspin wrote: Calm down there, MB. You're going to burst a vein.

So now you're claiming I had a John Wayne avatar before Outdoor? He's had that avatar for months.

Our adoption of the John Wayne persona was to mock your disrespect of Outdoor338, nothing more, nothing less. And just refer to us as "Sir".

Oh! I get it. You are drunk and cannot think straight.

Regards,
Major Bean

09 Apr 2011 19:43 #39 by kresspin
I'm not sure how one "mocks" disrespect or how doing the same thing I did, as you say to "mock" Outdoor would be you mocking me and not you mocking him.

Do I bring up the fact you're a meth head all the time? Then quit bringing up the fact that I drink.

09 Apr 2011 19:53 #40 by major bean
Then........you do drink? I was only guessing. Sorry.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds