New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

10 Apr 2011 16:54 #91 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

archer wrote: Trouble ...what I think is none of your business. I didnt get into this discussion to debate my private beliefs, they are just that, private.I was simply pointing out the reality of the law regarding a womans right to choose
I will not feed your desire to pry into my personal feelings
When I want to debate my personal beliefs I'LL bring them up

Wow! You win 1st place in the Cop Out Division!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 16:57 #92 by Obam me

LadyJazzer wrote:

if it's a wanted, planned pregnancy then it's a child. If it's an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy then it's a blob of cells.

Yes... And the woman gets to make that decision... Not you, or any other of your pro-life zealots.

Thank you for confirming what Archer doesn't have the courage to admit. It's all relative, isn't it?

10 Apr 2011 17:01 #93 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: I'm thinking some of these women posting on this subject have had abortions, and want to live in denial, they don't want to admit they murdered their babies. That's why they want to argue and fight..archer, if you post on this topic, it becomes our business, if the heat is to much for you here, get out of the kitchen.

Outdoor...someone made a similar post (maybe it was you) a while back, I thought then, and I think now that it is a shameful post....you should be ashamed of yourself, but of course you won't be.

Apparently the heat is too much for YOU, not me, if you have to make such a shameful accusation about the women who are posting here. Perhaps you are realizing that when it comes to the REALITY of this issue you are wrong and we are right....it's LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very careful to keep my posts to the legality of the issue and not get into the personal beliefs....you don't like that.....tough. You don't get to dictate what people can and cannot post about.....I value my private life and do not care to see some self rightious right winger drag it through the mud so they can bolster their own ego. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what you think, but I do care about my fellow women posters here and you owe each and everyone of them an apology for your hateful post.

10 Apr 2011 17:02 #94 by LadyJazzer
Why should I have any problem "admitting" what is already Federal Law... You spin it any way you like...

In the end, the woman DOES get to make that decision, LEGALLY, and not you or any of your pro-life zealot friends have any say in it. Drives you nuts, doesn't it!? A woman gets to make a decision you have no control over....

Admit it?!?!?! HELL YES... A woman's right to choose is a terrific thing.

10 Apr 2011 17:07 #95 by outdoor338
Nice try, I defend babies, you want them murdered..its that simple archer..you think abortion is not murder, I do! You and the others here owe all of us who want to protect the lives of the unborn babies an apology. I call it what it is, and its murder. We are all waiting..here comes the spin from the queen herself..

10 Apr 2011 17:08 #96 by outdoor338
LJ, not for long...

10 Apr 2011 17:17 #97 by Obam me

the difference there is that eagles came close to becoming extinct.

OMG. What a cruel thing to say.

10 Apr 2011 17:20 #98 by Obam me

Trouble wrote:

Ahhhh reality, something you might want to look into trouble.....then learn how to deal with it.

Reality is ripping arms and legs off silent victims and sucking their brains out Archer. That's reality and I'll never learn to deal with it.

I'm asking you directly, what DO YOU CALL ripping the arms and legs off of silent victims AND sucking the brains out of what would be a viable, living child??? What do you call it??

And stop with what the LAW says...what do YOU call it?? I know it's legal - I get that but what term do you call the above actions of an abortionist?

I'll ask the question again. BTW Archer, I'm not asking about your belief system or anyone else here for that matter. And I get that it is legal. I'm asking, what word(s) do you use to define the ripping away of body parts and the sucking out of brains of what would otherwise be a viable human being? Just looking for "Webster's" definition.

10 Apr 2011 18:04 #99 by daisypusher
Maybe it is a lot like slavery. It was legal, and those who wanted it defended it and could use the "legal" argument. Once humanity "grows" enough, more people will come to realize that like slavery, just because it is legal, it does not make it right. Let us hope the selection process that is currently taking place will mostly eliminate the "kill my baby" gene(s). That will truly be a great advance in the evolution of humanity.

10 Apr 2011 18:10 #100 by Obam me

Once humanity "grows" enough

Let's hope they grow a :heart: .

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds