New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

10 Apr 2011 18:11 #101 by LadyJazzer
Until that happens, it's legal and a woman's right to choose trumps your right-to-life hysteria.

And, in point of fact, even if it becomes illegal, it won't stop it... It will just go back to being done in back alleys and private homes, and endangering women's lives. You didn't "control it" before when it was illegal, and you won't control it now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 18:17 #102 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

Until that happens,

Well, at least you're being honest in saying it's going to take growing a heart to put an end to abortion.

10 Apr 2011 18:39 #103 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Until that happens, it's legal and a woman's right to choose trumps your right-to-life hysteria.

And, in point of fact, even if it becomes illegal, it won't stop it... It will just go back to being done in back alleys and private homes, and endangering women's lives. You didn't "control it" before when it was illegal, and you won't control it now.

The back alleys is where it belongs, being done by the sleazy hacks (& would-be doctors), being done for the evil, selfish, monsters who would have made horrific mothers. It will be returned to the status of being punishable by law, a shameful, disgusting act of murder.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Apr 2011 18:44 #104 by outdoor338
I can't understand, taking a life means nothing to these people..its a blob of cells they say! Amazing! Would also cut down on abortions, and give some folks a chance to adopt unwanted kids.

10 Apr 2011 19:17 - 10 Apr 2011 19:21 #105 by LadyJazzer
It's not murder... And you still don't get to substitute your moralistic b.s. for the law.... And if you want to call what I wrote "being honest", since I don't believe that will ever happen. That's about like starting out one of your bullsh*t sentences, "So you admit....."

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

10 Apr 2011 19:21 #106 by outdoor338
Lets make it illegal, lets cut down the abortions, and allow more couples to adopt unwanted babies..there still babies LJ, no matter how you spin it..

10 Apr 2011 19:24 #107 by Obam me

I'm asking you directly, what DO YOU CALL ripping the arms and legs off of silent victims AND sucking the brains out of what would be a viable, living child??? What do you call it??

Still waiting for a definition.

It's not murder

Ok - you've told us what its NOT...now tell us what it IS!

10 Apr 2011 19:29 #108 by LadyJazzer
It's called an abortion... There... Happy?

You can characterize it however you like... It doesn't change the fact that it's legal, and in some instances medically necessary.

10 Apr 2011 19:56 #109 by Obam me
You got it LJ. I will continue to characterize the reality of the horrors of the slaughtered innocent victims of selfish women. And I'll continue to call it what it is...premeditated murder.

10 Apr 2011 19:59 #110 by LadyJazzer
I don't care if you call it an over-enthusiastic bar mitzvah... Do you think that somehow makes a difference? Was that supposed to have some sort of effect?

Sorry, I guess I missed it... :Snooze

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds