New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

11 Apr 2011 12:09 #131 by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 12:22 #132 by archer

Nmysys wrote:

nmysys non-original thought of the day.....

what ever would you do nmysys if you couldn't post other peoples opinions? Have to think for yourself?

11 Apr 2011 12:23 #133 by outdoor338
there ya go, the spin queen in action...the murders still continue, no matter how loud you turn the TV up, or the radio to distract you..the screams of these babies being murdered in the womb, still continues! Do you think for one moment I feel good about anyone being murdered...NO, you just listen in your conscious Archer, those babies are still being murdered with no anesthetics in the womb..can you imagine what they feel, while you pretend nothing is happening in the doctors office. How many couples want chldren and can't have them..they are waiting with open arms, for these unwanted babies...do you hear the babies cry's while their brains are being sucked out, and their limbs are being torn off by a suction machine..a painful death, don't you think? And you preach tolerance.

11 Apr 2011 12:28 #134 by archer
Did you help a child today outdoor....a poor child who cries in his sleep because he's hungry....can you imagine how he feels while you scream and yell to protect the children not yet born but this child is here.....this child is hurting.....can you hear him cry outdoor? can you make him understand that he doesn't matter to you because he is just a drain on society? he alone understands that once the child you save from abortion is born you will turn your back on him and move on to the next cause...

spare me your dramatics outdoor....you are no right-to-lifer....not really, it's just a catch phrase.

11 Apr 2011 12:34 #135 by Nmysys

what ever would you do nmysys if you couldn't post other peoples opinions? Have to think for yourself?

I THNK that Archer is a TROLL!!!

How's that?

I think that Archer is an idiot!!!!

I think that Archer is a lonely pathetic barren old broad that hates the world!!!!

Go back on your meds dearie!!!!

11 Apr 2011 12:38 #136 by archer
see....you can do it nmysys, when you post your own opinions we get to see just what kind of "man" you are.

Thanks for clearing up any misconceptions people might have had that you were a basically decent guy.

11 Apr 2011 13:16 #137 by outdoor338
Archer, in fact I did help two children today..can't tell you what I did (privacy reasons), but yes..they needed help and they were not my children. I am a man of action, I help those in need, many of my friends will tell you that. Now, what have you done, spin queen? You are all talk archer, accuse and run and hide..you support murder, pure and simple!

11 Apr 2011 13:22 #138 by Nmysys
Have no misconceptions about me Old Woman. I don't even pretend to be a nice guy. What I am is a Conservative. Too bad for you!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the others of your ilk!!!!

11 Apr 2011 13:27 #139 by outdoor338
Nmysys, she seems so stressed out today, afraid to admit babies are murdered..and then spins it like a top. Actually, I am ashamed of her for her hate for unborn children...pretending they don't exist..shame on your archer!

11 Apr 2011 13:33 #140 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, in fact I did help two children today..can't tell you what I did (privacy reasons), but yes..they needed help and they were not my children. I am a man of action, I help those in need, many of my friends will tell you that. Now, what have you done, spin queen? You are all talk archer, accuse and run and hide..you support murder, pure and simple!

And are you willing to keep funding planned Parenthood, welfare, food stamps, healthcare for children....etc? If not, then don't preach to me how you helped two children when there are millions of children needing our help.....you are willing to shout "murder" from the roof tops but still cut funding for poor kids. I am willing to let my taxes rise so these social programs are not cut. You know nothing of where my charitable dollars go....but I am but one person, I cannot do for the poor what our government has done, and planned parenthood has done.....but I am willing to let my tax dollars work for those causes.

I am hardly hiding outdoor.....and you sir are a hypocrite, ooooh, you helped two children today....how many have you wished would just die off, go away, not bother you because they cost you tax dollars? Don't say you don't wish they were gone....every time you vote for a congressman/woman who wants to cut the social programs that benefit them you are sentencing millions of children to a hopeless life. Every time you rail against the children of illegal immigrants you are wishing them gone even though they were not the ones who broke the law....they are children, more so than the the unborn children you champion. You still have yet to address the issue of who will take care of the babies you want to save.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds