New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

11 Apr 2011 18:27 #161 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009
:wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 19:06 #162 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

11 Apr 2011 19:15 #163 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

well, well....there he is....the drive-by conservative poster who posts lies about other posters then isn't man enough to apologize. Yep....I would recognize him anywhere.

11 Apr 2011 20:13 #164 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

LadyJazzer wrote: I didn't say you were a wingnut...(unless, of course, you ARE one of those waving bloody pictures at demonstrations and in front of clinics.)

And good luck to you... I realize your sincere commitment to your beliefs...And believe it or not I respect that... Where we part ways is when you take your sincere commitment and try to impose it on everyone who DOESN'T believe as you do. I do NOT believe as you do, and I never will...And I will continue to support organizations that protect a woman's right to choose with my money, my letters and my support.

LJ, I agree with the not imposing my beliefs on everyone. I do not believe abortion should be legal (in my mind it really is murder) but I also know it is not practical to make it illegal. So, I live with it for now and hope that society is the one that changes. A woman's right to choose is different from encouraging abortion and using it as birth control. And I disagree with taking a stand on something so important without huge research. A fetus is not a clump of cells at three months. Look at an ultrasound.

Hey and never say never, that is a long time. But I will try to respect your position. Abortion is a very emotional subject. I try to keep that in mind as well.

11 Apr 2011 20:18 #165 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

archer wrote: Save the babies from abortion while allowing kids to die, fall ill, go hungry and homeless without so much as batting an eyelash, all to save your almighty tax dollars.. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

Killing children for that reason does not make sense at all. Doing it before they are born is doing the same thing you are complaining about.

Respectfully written.

11 Apr 2011 20:25 #166 by outdoor338
I didn't lie archer, you believe in murdering unborn babies..you can't hide, we know what you believe...excuses, spin, twisting the truth..that be you spin queen...

11 Apr 2011 20:26 #167 by daisypusher

archer wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

well, well....there he is....the drive-by conservative poster who posts lies about other posters then isn't man enough to apologize. Yep....I would recognize him anywhere.

More gender shaming....

11 Apr 2011 20:35 #168 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: I didn't lie archer, you believe in murdering unborn babies..you can't hide, we know what you believe...excuses, spin, twisting the truth..that be you spin queen...

Actually yes you do lie....you posted this :

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, the spin queen in action..my, don't you have some TV shows to watch? I want you archer, to apologize for supporting the murder of 40 million unborn children...can you do that? You call these children blobs, a clump of cells...Nmysys has you pegged, a sad woman with to much time on her hands. Me, I say you're bitter, cranky, and foolish!

I have not referred to the unborn as blobs or a clump of cells....you lie when you say I did......I have never supported the murder of 40 million unborn children...because there is no murder, it's an abortion and it is legal. You are a liar, and evil man who puts the unborn above the sufferinbg children of this nation and seem proud of it........ you post lie after lie and never apologize for it. I can't think of another poster on this forum, even baileybaby, who has stooped any lower than you have on this thread.

11 Apr 2011 21:09 #169 by outdoor338
You have shown your position on murder, you're fine with killing babies! You been exposed..to bad! I thought you had morals, at least you said you did!

11 Apr 2011 21:26 #170 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: You have shown your position on murder, you're fine with killing babies! You been exposed..to bad! I thought you had morals, at least you said you did!

well...that was a pretty pathetic attempt at deflecting readers away from your lies. I'm not sure that telling more lies about me is the best way to do that. Since I have never given my opinion on abortion beyond the legality of it, it's interesting that you claim that YOU know how I feel about it. You would be the last person I would want to discuss my feelings with, your prejudices against liberals and me in particular would make that an exercise in futility.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds