New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

11 Apr 2011 21:53 #171 by major bean

archer wrote: There are children suffering in this country....they are homeless.....they are malnourished.....they lack education....healthcare......nutritious food.....dental care for painful teeth and gums.....a safe environment to grow up in.....

archer, listen to yourself, please! You are saying that it is better to kill children.

You should consider the difference between quality of life and quantity of life arguments considering abortion.
1. The quality of life argument says that life is not worth living is you do not have all the "stuff" (TV, health care, education, food, playstation, etc.)
2. The quantity of life argument is that all life is worth living, no matter how squalid. Even the most retched creature in the world clings to his life, no matter how miserable.

You, archer, are a heartless person.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 21:58 #172 by archer
Whatever you say major bean.

11 Apr 2011 22:01 #173 by major bean
You are saying that they are better off to have been aborted.

Shameful!

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Apr 2011 22:07 #174 by archer
oh sheesh....you too? please quote where I said that. Lying has become epidemic among our conservative posters here...yet when asked to quote where they got the lies from, they suddenly are mute. Outdoor can't quote where I called an unborn child a group of cells, or whatever it was he claimed I said....and you will never find where I posted anything like that major bean.

11 Apr 2011 22:12 - 11 Apr 2011 22:13 #175 by major bean
You are implying that it is better to abort babies because they are born into poverty, with little hope of education, and all the other things that you posted. Your clear implication is that it is better to abort them so that they avoid a life that is not middle class.

Maybe you should not talk so much and your winding thought process would not reveal just how sub-human you have become. All your arguments were the very same arguments that Hitler used. Remember how he treated those with birth defects and mental disabilities?

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Apr 2011 22:12 #176 by Blazer Bob

major bean wrote:

archer wrote: There You are saying that it is better to kill children.

What is wrong with that? Children are not human till about 20-30 yrs old. I think abortion should be legal at least untill age 18.

You call it murder, I say it is strong parenting. Think how well the siblings of the deceased will behave.

11 Apr 2011 22:35 #177 by archer

major bean wrote: You are implying that it is better to abort babies because they are born into poverty, with little hope of education, and all the other things that you posted. Your clear implication is that it is better to abort them so that they avoid a life that is not middle class.

Maybe you should not talk so much and your winding thought process would not reveal just how sub-human you have become. All your arguments were the very same arguments that Hitler used. Remember how he treated those with birth defects and mental disabilities?

Back to reading comprehension 101 for you major bean....what I said....and very slowly so maybe you can understand....it is hypocritical to care only for the unborn babies when you don't care for the children that are already here. Got that.....it says nothing about it being better to abort babies....it says says nothing about them not being middle class....but it says a hell of a lot about conservatives who pay lip service to right-to-life but don't give a damn about those already alive. I care about both, which is more than I can say for you.

I care about educating women so they have options other than abortion, I care about giving them good pre-natal care so they feel they can keep their babies, I care about giving them services AFTER they have the baby.....all the conservatives want to do is make her a criminal and yell "murderer" at her. Like that really helps. You all, are so intent on making abortion illegal you are losing the opportunity to make abortion rare. The all or nothing mentality assures that millions more will be aborted......the conservative pigheadedness refuses to take the opportunity to help women now. Put your energies into giving women other options, into education, into pre natal care.....help prevent abortions now instead of doing nothing but yell murderer at women who are exercising their legal rights.

oh, and nice cheap shot at the end there....when a conservative knows he is wrong and has no more arguments he calls you hitler.......

11 Apr 2011 22:37 #178 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

I care about educating women so they have options other than abortion, I care about giving them good pre-natal care so they feel they can keep their babies, I care about giving them services AFTER they have the baby.

Archer, I would have to agree with alot of what you wrote there.

11 Apr 2011 22:46 #179 by major bean
archer, here is a quote from you: "it is hypocritical to care only for the unborn babies when you don't care for the children that are already here."

Using your standard, I would ask you to quote any conservative who said that they don't care for children who are already here. (exact quote please, as per your standard.)

Regards,
Major Bean

11 Apr 2011 22:48 #180 by major bean
archer, your babbling reminds me of Edith Bunker (Archie's Dingbat).

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds