New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

11 Apr 2011 13:36 #141 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Nmysys, she seems so stressed out today, afraid to admit babies are murdered..and then spins it like a top. Actually, I am ashamed of her for her hate for unborn children...pretending they don't exist..shame on your archer!

save your shame for someone who cares what you think....you shame us all every day as you wish to push more and more children into poverty. Disgusting, but you cannot, will not see it because if you did you would see what a hypocritical stand you have taken. Save the babies from abortion while allowing kids to die, fall ill, go hungry and homeless without so much as batting an eyelash, all to save your almighty tax dollars.. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 13:42 #142 by archer
outdoor, you are absolutely right that I am stressed out....I care passionately about this nations children.....I care about the helpless babies who are born and have no home to go to, I care about the mothers who have no support system so they can care properly for thier babies, I care about what kind of world my grand children will inherit as the conservatives drive this nation closer and closer to the brink of being a two class society......I fear for the future of a country unwilling to take care of the weakest of it's citizens, to let tiny children go without all in the name of the almighty dollar, while they pander to the wealthiest citizens and corporations. Yeah....I sure am stressed out.....and it all started with this thread. A bunch of conservatives calling others murderer unwilling to look at themselves and their own crimes.

11 Apr 2011 13:48 #143 by Nmysys
You only care about being contrary Archer. What bullsh*t. You care for the poor children in this country, but you don't care about the innocent babies murdered by abortion doctors!!!

Typical Liberal Bullsh*t spin. Does it make you feel better to say that???? That's all Liberal speak is for, isn't it, to make you the speaker feel better about yourself??

40,000,000 innocent murdered babies by abortion and you care for the few that you know are starving and neglected somewhere. Right!!!

11 Apr 2011 13:52 #144 by archer
for all of you who are reading this exchange but do not want to comment...take a good look at the posts by outdoor and nmysys, has either one of them even addressed the problem of the children living in poverty in this country who need help? has either one of them actually answered the charge about their concern only being for the unborn not the children already here? no, they have not. I really don't think we can count helping two children as addressing poverty in this country. We have to wonder why? what are they so afraid of.....or ashamed of? do they even have an answer? Or like their conservative congresscritters, do they just not give a damn?

11 Apr 2011 13:57 #145 by outdoor338
archer, I give to charties that feed children, house them, and give them medical...I take care of kids in the 285 corridor, I can't say anything about that, but I do..You can support children in need and save children from abortion. Why not have both...

The article linked says up to 36 couples are waiting to adopt per child available for adoption. It's from 2002, but the ratio of couples waiting per child available is probably pretty consistent.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_peop ... z1JFJ6vH9p

11 Apr 2011 13:59 #146 by archer

Nmysys wrote: 40,000,000 innocent murdered babies by abortion and you care for the few that you know are starving and neglected somewhere. Right!!!

The fact that you would use the word "few" to describe children living in poverty in this country shows just how out of touch you are;

Children represent a disproportionate share of the poor in the United States; they are 25 percent of the total population, but 35 percent of the poor population. In 2008, 15.45 million children, or 20.7 percent, were poor. The poverty rate for children also varies substantially by race and Hispanic origin, as shown in the table below[4]

[url=http://www.npc.umich.e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.npc.umich.e[/url]

That's where I got my numbers....where did your 40 million children in this country that were aborted come from? I guess 25 million is a "few" to you and they don't deserve you concern, I sure think they deserve mine.

11 Apr 2011 14:00 #147 by ScienceChic
Archer has a point. You guys get all emotional graphically describing what is frankly the minority of abortions that are performed - late term. I'm not saying that 2-12 week abortions are only a clump of cells, because they are not, but they also aren't fully formed legs and arms, nor do they have a heartbeat or feel pain in the early weeks when most abortions are performed.

You go after Planned Parenthood without considering the implications of reducing access to birth control for poor women who will now have more babies and end up on welfare, which you don't support, so that their children can suffer more. Plus, Planned Parenthood doesn't even perform 3/4 of the abortions in this country, yet you utter not a peep about going after those clinics. You don't look at the bigger picture, or seem to care about the children already among us who are suffering of starvation, in one of the richest countries in the world. It's mind-boggling.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Apr 2011 14:09 #148 by archer
so tell me outdoor, with your charitable giving, do you realize that there are millions more children that are not getting taken care of.....are you one who complains about your tax dollars going to medicaid, and planned parenthood and welfare and healthcare for children? What of the kids who don't have a 285 angel to help them, do you begrudge them the assistance from the federal government? These are valid questions....and deserve answers.

I applaud your help for the local children, but why does that absolve you from caring about children in detroit, or chicago...or any number of places where there are just not enough charitable dollars to go around? Why is the emphasis on children who are not born over children who already are? Who is going to step up to the plate and take care of these kids......who is going to pay to raise the 40 million children that nmysys says have been aborted? there aren't that many potential adoptive families, most especially for minority children who are the most likely to live in poverty. Who is going to care for them once you save them from the abortion doctor? Or do you plan to take that choice away from the mother too....now that you have forced her to to keep the baby will you force her to raise it too? Somehow I don't think you can force someone to be a mother.

11 Apr 2011 14:17 #149 by outdoor338
archer...there are 36 couples waiting for one unwanted baby, plenty of parents to go around...40 million aborted babies over how many years archer? The answer is not to abort them..we all need to help kids in need, I know many who help with donating money to these groups..yet, many couples who want children suffer, knowing their dreams have been crushed..so, your saying both cannot happen, we only need to focus on the kids in poverty?

11 Apr 2011 14:19 #150 by Nmysys
Neither you SC or Archer know a darn thing about what charities I give to or support, or Outdoor338 for that matter. The topic of this thread is not about the poor or innocent children in this country or anywhere else, in case you haven't noticed. It is about Planned Parenthood and whether or not it is 25% of the number or 1% of the number of abortions done in this country, it is still a significant number and to me no matter what you say, it is still wrong. By changing the topic to those who are already alive, and for some reason, suffering, does not change the fact that this particular topic, is about abortion. We have already discussed the fat that, yes, it is legal, but that doesn't make it right. The fact is that Roe v. Wade is still wrong IMO!!! And you will never change my opinion about it.

Nice try Archer, Spin it around to something else, as usual!!

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds