New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

11 Apr 2011 14:23 #151 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer...there are 36 couples waiting for one unwanted baby, plenty of parents to go around...40 million aborted babies over how many years archer? The answer is not to abort them..we all need to help kids in need, I know many who help with donating money to these groups..yet, many couples who want children suffer, knowing their dreams have been crushed..so, your saying both cannot happen, we only need to focus on the kids in poverty?

I didn't say that.....I said, I thought quite clearly, that I cannot take your (meaning all right-to-lifers) outrage against abortion seriously when there isn't a corresponding outrage about children in this country without homes, without adequate food, without health care, with crappy schools and no assistance.....it shows to me that the abortion outrage is manufactured to make a point, not a case of genuine concern for children. Just think what we might accomplish in this country if the conservatives marched in the streets to abolish poverty....if they raised money to help the poor children....if they demanded that their elected officials put the needs of poor children first on the agenda not last.

Just think what we could accomplish....it could be wonderful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 14:36 #152 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Neither you SC or Archer know a darn thing about what charities I give to or support, or Outdoor338 for that matter. The topic of this thread is not about the poor or innocent children in this country or anywhere else, in case you haven't noticed. It is about Planned Parenthood and whether or not it is 25% of the number or 1% of the number of abortions done in this country, it is still a significant number and to me no matter what you say, it is still wrong. By changing the topic to those who are already alive, and for some reason, suffering, does not change the fact that this particular topic, is about abortion. We have already discussed the fat that, yes, it is legal, but that doesn't make it right. The fact is that Roe v. Wade is still wrong IMO!!! And you will never change my opinion about it.

Nice try Archer, Spin it around to something else, as usual!!

Nice try at deflection on your part...if this were a court of law I would argue that your acceptance of millions of live children suffering in this country and being in favor of cutting programs that would help them speaks to the credibility of your claims that you are pro-life and against abortion because the "babies" are killed.

When this thread started I never expected that anyone would change your mind, that was never my intention....you get to have your own opinion. I only chimed in because of the use of the word murder....it carries legal connotations and the law in this country says that abortion is NOT murder, it is legal. The fact that you argue so vehemently for changing that law....that is your right too, but you don't have even one argument that would benefit the rest of the children in this nation, you even actively advocate cutting the very programs that would benefit them.....THAT is why I question your dedication to saving children and wonder if this is more about controlling women than it is about saving children.

When confronted by women here on this issue the next thing we read is you think we have all had abortions, otherwise we wouldn't be against calling it murder.......that went over well, it confirmed my belief that this is more about controlling uppity women then it is about the babies. You have dig your own hole on this issue.

11 Apr 2011 14:50 #153 by Nmysys

When confronted by women here on this issue the next thing we read is you think we have all had abortions, otherwise we wouldn't be against calling it murder.......

Are you confusing John Wayne Avatars again? Had too much to drink again? Where in the world would you ever get a notion like this from?

11 Apr 2011 15:07 - 11 Apr 2011 16:18 #154 by archer
my apologies nmysys, it was outdoor who made the offending post

outdoor338 wrote: I'm thinking some of these women posting on this subject have had abortions, and want to live in denial, they don't want to admit they murdered their babies. That's why they want to argue and fight..archer, if you post on this topic, it becomes our business, if the heat is to much for you here, get out of the kitchen.

I'll try to do better at keeping your posts separate, though it is hard when you are posting as a tag team.

11 Apr 2011 15:34 #155 by Nmysys
Let me correct you again. The post you quoted, was Outdoor's and said explicitly SOME!!! Yet you quoted ALL. Intentionally deceptive? I think so.

Your apology is like closing a barn door after the horses are out!!!

11 Apr 2011 16:11 #156 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Let me correct you again. The post you quoted, was Outdoor's and said explicitly SOME!!! Yet you quoted ALL. Intentionally deceptive? I think so.

Your apology is like closing a barn door after the horses are out!!!

rofllol

How many is some?....which ones?.....offend one of us you offend us all.....

at least you got an apology....I don't see one forthcoming from outdoor for his offensive post.....

and look......you got to avoid answering the hard questions....again. Bully for you!!!!!

11 Apr 2011 17:20 #157 by outdoor338
Archer, the spin queen in action..my, don't you have some TV shows to watch? I want you archer, to apologize for supporting the murder of 40 million unborn children...can you do that? You call these children blobs, a clump of cells...Nmysys has you pegged, a sad woman with to much time on her hands. Me, I say you're bitter, cranky, and foolish!

11 Apr 2011 17:27 #158 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, the spin queen in action..my, don't you have some TV shows to watch? I want you archer, to apologize for supporting the murder of 40 million unborn children...can you do that? You call these children blobs, a clump of cells...Nmysys has you pegged, a sad woman with to much time on her hands. Me, I say you're bitter, cranky, and foolish!

And you're delusional......please quote where I called them blobs, or clumps of cells, I think you have me confused with someone else. When I did that with you and nmysys, I apologised. I wonder if you are man enough to do that.

11 Apr 2011 18:03 #159 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009
Hey Nmysys and Outdoor...you'll like this video! Dedicated to those of us love children, born and unborn! Maybe someday our government (and others here on this site) will grow a heart...

[youtube:19jvxhu2]
[/youtube:19jvxhu2]

11 Apr 2011 18:24 #160 by Nmysys

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds