New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

10 Apr 2011 09:16 #51 by LadyJazzer
It has nothing to do with "behavior"... It has to do with rights... Nice try to twist it, though...

Gotcha...

If you don't like abortion, don't have one... Otherwise, take your "small government", "stay-out-of-my-life", "no-intrusion" b.s. and stuff it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 09:19 #52 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

It has nothing to do with "behavior"... It has to do with rights...

If this wasn't such a stupid thing to say it might be funny.

10 Apr 2011 09:27 #53 by LadyJazzer
So are you...

Roe v. Wade wasn't about HOW she got pregnant... It was about whether or not she had the legal right to get un-pregnant... The courts decided she did. "HOW" is relevant only to the let-me-impose-my-morality-on-you crowd. The rights that women have are not based on how they got pregnant.

10 Apr 2011 09:46 #54 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009
...same old drivel. :Snooze

10 Apr 2011 09:56 #55 by LadyJazzer
Yes...It is... You need some new material. Let us know when you're ready to address facts and not your usual drivel. :Snooze

10 Apr 2011 10:39 #56 by major bean
The basic foundation of a system of laws is "right and wrong". It is what justice is founded upon. "Right and wrong" IS morals. Always referring to the legality of an action is to deny the consideration of the right or wrong of an action. Creating a law does not create the morality of that law. The scale for weighing the right or wrong of a law is separate from that law.

What conservatives debate is whether abortion is right or wrong. Liberals want to deny this debate. They want to put a blindfold over their conscience so that they do not have to wrestle with their soul.

Liberals scream "Do not debate the morality of abortion!" They are morally bankrupt.

We change a law whenever the law is found to be immoral and we can force those with the power to revoke an immoral law.

The day is coming.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Apr 2011 11:10 #57 by LadyJazzer
Thank you for your usual moralistic decree...

Debate all you like.... Let me know when you get the law changed... In the meantime, Roe v. Wade wasn't about HOW she got pregnant... It was about whether or not she had the legal right to get un-pregnant... The courts decided she did. "HOW" is relevant only to the let-me-impose-my-morality-on-you crowd. The rights that women have are not based on how they got pregnant. Your morals stop at a woman's right to choose.

10 Apr 2011 11:14 #58 by major bean
The right to choose to become pregnant is a woman's reproductive right. But after that decision is made it cannot be unmade. It them becomes immoral and murder.

Women must be more sober with their decision to reproduce.

LAWS ARE BASED UPON MORALS.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Apr 2011 11:19 #59 by LadyJazzer
Laws are what the Supreme Court SAYS they are. Save your b.s. moralizing for someone who gives a sh*t.

In spite of your standard regurgitation of what you THINK the laws should be, THE FACT REMAINS that Roe v. Wade wasn't about HOW she got pregnant... It was about whether or not she had the legal right to get un-pregnant... The courts decided she did. "HOW" is relevant only to the let-me-impose-my-morality-on-you crowd. The rights that women have are not based on how they got pregnant. Your morals stop at a woman's right to choose.

10 Apr 2011 11:55 #60 by major bean
You are no more philosophical than that? "Laws are what the Supreme Court SAYS they are"? You have not studied history, humanities, civics, or anything? Do you know nothing of The Code of Hammurabi, the laws of Solon, and everything that followed since?

If you have no concept of the foundations of government and law, then you cannot be reasoned with because of your ignorance.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds