New PP Report Record Abortions Done 2009

09 Apr 2011 16:38 - 09 Apr 2011 16:39 #11 by major bean

kresspin wrote: They sure do want to tell me what I can do with it.

We already know what you did with it. That is how you got pregnant. But after you did that with it, society has an interest in another human life.

kresspin wrote: It's not a baby until it's viable on its own. I do oppose late-term abortions. I don't oppose removing a bunch of cells.

And your not a liberal. Riiight.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2011 16:39 - 09 Apr 2011 16:42 #12 by outdoor338
wow...simply amazing...how can a baby live on its own when its born, can't feed itself, can't protect itself, dependant on the mother for feeding and taking care of it..kapow..just shot your theory down! Those cells have a heart that beats, a brain that is forming, and you say it's not a baby?? I wonder if you have children? I have to admit your pretty cold hearted...a bunch of cells..

09 Apr 2011 16:41 #13 by Rick
Yes, I suppose calling a "thing" that has a body with arms, legs, a beating heart, and is sucking it's thumb a "bunch of cells" is much easier to suction out of a woman's body than if we were to call it a baby. Got it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Apr 2011 16:46 - 09 Apr 2011 16:48 #14 by outdoor338
seems to me, this is her way of justifying the murder of a child in the womb..just a bunch of cells, seems to me we are just a bunch of cells, but I wonder how kresspin would feel if someone decided she was a pain to live with and took her life, because the person didn't like her bunch of cells...

09 Apr 2011 16:47 #15 by kresspin

CriticalBill wrote: Yes, I suppose calling a "thing" that has a body with arms, legs, a beating heart, and is sucking it's thumb a "bunch of cells" is much easier to suction out of a woman's body than if we were to call it a baby. Got it.

What you describe is a fully-developed fetus. What I described was not.

09 Apr 2011 16:49 #16 by outdoor338
Its still a person kresspin, no matter what you say! Its a baby in the womb..

09 Apr 2011 16:51 #17 by outdoor338
so, what's the difference of a baby that gets nourishment from within the womb as opposed outside the womb, both are dependant on the mother for survival?

09 Apr 2011 16:52 #18 by Rick
No, you are wrong...they can start sucking their thumbs as early as 15 weeks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumb_sucking

I've seen it myself in early ultrasounds.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Apr 2011 16:54 #19 by Rick

outdoor338 wrote: so, what's the difference of a baby that gets nourishment from within the womb as opposed outside the womb, both are dependant on the mother for survival?

It's just a waste of time trying to explain it to her outdoor....since an "all knowing judge" says so.

George Orwell

09 Apr 2011 17:04 #20 by kresspin

Major Bean wrote: It's not a baby until it's viable on its own. I do oppose late-term abortions. I don't oppose removing a bunch of cells.

And your not a liberal. Riiight.[/quote]

Oh, you mean ALL conservatives oppose pro-choice?

Just wondering. How many babies have you carried inside your body?

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds