Anyone care to discuss Illegals and in State Tuition ?

15 Apr 2011 18:27 #11 by Ice
CB, We all pay for things we don't like. I pay for education and I don't have kids. I pay for the military even if I disagree with the war. If I pay to educate a child that is not mine, I am doing so for the overall good of my country. The child did not choose to come here and be illegal. I ask again would you deny this to all children of criminals? If so it sounds un-American to punish the child for the crimes of the parent. I would love a direct answer to that question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2011 18:30 #12 by outdoor338
It's the consequences of breaking the law...parents knew what they were doing! Maybe the parents should tell their children when you break the law bad things happen!

15 Apr 2011 18:32 #13 by Ice

outdoor338 wrote: It's the consequences of breaking the law...parents knew what they were doing! Maybe the parents should tell their children when you break the law bad things happen!

Ok, so children should be punished for what their parents do? Just so I'm clear. That is your America?

15 Apr 2011 18:44 #14 by Opus007
Exactly what does un-American mean ? Education is not protected by the constitution. Educators do not work for free, And the Sate Of Colorado supplements education at every level.

15 Apr 2011 18:55 #15 by noneya BIZ
So do we get to go to these other Countries ILLEGALLY and get an education for very little money, and get as good an Education as what they receive here??

15 Apr 2011 18:58 #16 by Ice
I never said un constitutional just seems wrong to punish innocent kids that want to improve their life by getting educated. Sorry, I still don't get it.

15 Apr 2011 19:03 #17 by Opus007

Ice wrote: I never said un constitutional just seems wrong to punish innocent kids that want to improve their life by getting educated. Sorry, I still don't get it.

Then we should offer free education to all Americans. Which we do not do.

15 Apr 2011 19:09 #18 by Ice

Opus007 wrote:

Ice wrote: I never said un constitutional just seems wrong to punish innocent kids that want to improve their life by getting educated. Sorry, I still don't get it.

Then we should offer free education to all Americans. Which we do not do.

In state tuition is not free. Still don't get it? Please give me one rational explanation.

15 Apr 2011 19:16 #19 by Opus007
Try this. The In-State tuition doesn't come close to the price of educating a College Student. You may have problems with that rational but I don't. I'm a 60's grad who worked his ass off and got zero help.

15 Apr 2011 19:22 #20 by Opus007
I want my Country to get rid of Immigration Quotas or enforce the law. I'm tired of the " I feel sorry for them " . I feel sorry for my neighbors.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds