do conservatives hate legal immigrants?

24 Apr 2011 12:23 #1 by Blazer Bob
I do not think so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Apr 2011 12:24 #2 by archer
only some of them.

24 Apr 2011 12:25 #3 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic do conservatives hate legal immigrants?

archer wrote: only some of them.

Can you source this?

24 Apr 2011 12:30 #4 by archer

Trouble wrote:

Can you source this?

not for you

24 Apr 2011 12:36 #5 by Obam me

archer wrote:

Trouble wrote:

Can you source this?

not for you

Hey Arch...on the count of three I'm gonna make you smile...one...two...THREE!! Happy Easter!! :wave:

24 Apr 2011 12:38 #6 by archer
For everyone else

In one of the most heinous HATE Crimes against Latinos in U.S. history, two young Latino students were brutally murdered yesterday by Republican activist and Christian Conservative Minister Donnie Ray Baker (60)

http://immigrationmexicanamerican.blogs ... ative.html

Some people just don’t like Mexicans — or anyone else from south of the border. They think Latinos are freeloaders and welfare cheats who are too lazy to learn English. They think Latinos have too many babies, and that Latino kids will dumb down our schools. They think Latinos are dirty, diseased, indolent and more prone to criminal behavior. They think Latinos are just too different from us ever to become real Americans.

No amount of hard, empirical evidence to the contrary, and no amount of reasoned argument or appeals to decency and fairness, will convince this small group of Americans — fewer than 10 percent of the general population, at most — otherwise. Unfortunately, among this group is a fair number of Republican members of Congress,

http://crushliberalism.com/2007/05/31/l ... -mexicans/

let me know if you need more, the question asked was do conservatives hate legal immigrants, and I answered only some of them.....the some can refer to some conservatives as well as some legal immigrants, namely mexican-americans.

24 Apr 2011 12:55 #7 by navycpo7

archer wrote: For everyone else

In one of the most heinous HATE Crimes against Latinos in U.S. history, two young Latino students were brutally murdered yesterday by Republican activist and Christian Conservative Minister Donnie Ray Baker (60)

Some people just don’t like Mexicans — or anyone else from south of the border. They think Latinos are freeloaders and welfare cheats who are too lazy to learn English. They think Latinos have too many babies, and that Latino kids will dumb down our schools. They think Latinos are dirty, diseased, indolent and more prone to criminal behavior. They think Latinos are just too different from us ever to become real Americans.

No amount of hard, empirical evidence to the contrary, and no amount of reasoned argument or appeals to decency and fairness, will convince this small group of Americans — fewer than 10 percent of the general population, at most — otherwise. Unfortunately, among this group is a fair number of Republican members of Congress,

let me know if you need more, the question asked was do conservatives hate legal immigrants, and I answered only some of them.....the some can refer to some conservatives as well as some legal immigrants, namely mexican-americans.

What you failed to mention is that there are some liberals that think the same way. I do not hate legal immigrats, I will help them work with them without a problem. Illegals that is a whole different issue. They don't belong here, they are breaking the law it is that simple. Those that come here legally, no issues, so long as they strive to be part of the american way verus becoming part of the problem.

24 Apr 2011 12:56 #8 by archer

Trouble wrote:

archer wrote:

Trouble wrote:

Can you source this?

not for you

Hey Arch...on the count of three I'm gonna make you smile...one...two...THREE!! Happy Easter!! :wave:

Thanks....but I have been smiling since I got up this morning....this will be a good week, packing to return to Colorado. After 18 months gone, with only a couple short visits home, I cannot wait!

24 Apr 2011 12:57 #9 by Obam me

navycpo7 wrote:

archer wrote: For everyone else

What you failed to mention is that there are some liberals that think the same way. I do not hate legal immigrats, I will help them work with them without a problem. Illegals that is a whole different issue. They don't belong here, they are breaking the law it is that simple. Those that come here legally, no issues, so long as they strive to be part of the american way verus becoming part of the problem.

:like:

24 Apr 2011 12:59 #10 by archer

navycpo7 wrote: What you failed to mention is that there are some liberals that think the same way. I do not hate legal immigrats, I will help them work with them without a problem. Illegals that is a whole different issue. They don't belong here, they are breaking the law it is that simple. Those that come here legally, no issues, so long as they strive to be part of the american way verus becoming part of the problem.

Probably true nasvycpo7, but the question asked was "do conservatives hate legal immigrants". So that is what I answered, after doing some research.

My feelings on illegals are the same as yours......

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds