do conservatives hate legal immigrants?

24 Apr 2011 15:52 #21 by major bean
Talk about mumbling!. Archer, then what in the world was the purpose of the second link? And then later in the thread you say that noone referenced your second link. Whenever it is pointed out that your second link was totally not related to your point that you were trying to make then you say that it has no other purpose than to be a second link. You need to go to the mental health thread and ask for a little help here.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Apr 2011 16:00 #22 by archer

major bean wrote: Talk about mumbling!. Archer, then what in the world was the purpose of the second link? And then later in the thread you say that noone referenced your second link. Whenever it is pointed out that your second link was totally not related to your point that you were trying to make then you say that it has no other purpose than to be a second link. You need to go to the mental health thread and ask for a little help here.

I'll do that, right after you complete the reading comprehension course.

24 Apr 2011 16:04 #23 by major bean
Archer, I am genetically related to the native Mexican population. They are the indiginous natives of North America of which I am descended. They and I are members of the same family of peoples.

They are geo-politically separated from me by national boundries.

I am a conservative citizen of the United States. The illegal immigrants from Mexico are citizens of Mexico. They have broken the law and should not be here.

Do I hate them? Not in the least.
Do I think that they should be allowed to stay here illegally? Not in the least.
Would I grant them anmesty? Not in the least.

Do liberals want to take economic advantage of them with low wages? Absolutely.
Do the liberals want their cheap labor supply to continue? Absolutely.
Are the liberals wanting what is best for the illegal immigrants. Absolutely not.
Are the liberals taking advantage of the poor and disadvantaged? Absolutely.

Should the Mexicans be allowed a system to immigrate legally to work in the U.S.? Absolutely.
Should the Mexicans be allowed a route to citizenship if allowed to migrate legally? Absolutely.
Would the Mexicans be productive additions to the culture of the U.S.? Absolutely.

Who is taking advantage of the poor Mexican illegal immigrant? Liberals.

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Apr 2011 16:06 #24 by archer
uh major bean....this thread is about legal immigrants......

and I welcome each and every one of them.

24 Apr 2011 16:07 #25 by major bean

archer wrote: uh major bean....this thread is about legal immigrants......

Uh, it is about "hating" immigrants. Duh!

"Each and every" is very inclusive, archer. Maybe you want to qualify that statement.

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Apr 2011 16:10 #26 by archer

major bean wrote:

archer wrote: uh major bean....this thread is about legal immigrants......

Uh, it is about "hating" immigrants. Duh!

"Each and every" is very inclusive, archer. Maybe you want to qualify that statement.

title of thread

do conservatives hate legal immigrants?

Why would I want to quantify my statement?....this country was settled by immigrants.....it grew because of immigrants.......if someone wants to come here legally why would I have a problem with any one of them?

24 Apr 2011 16:15 #27 by archer
And I stand by my answer that SOME conservatives hate SOME legal immigrants.......that is my opinion, and I gave 2 sources for that opinion.....if you google "conservatives hate legal immigrants" you will get many more. You don't like my opinion, fine.....the question was asked and I answered......take your problems up with the OP.

24 Apr 2011 16:23 #28 by major bean
archer, you do like to refer back to the title of the thread, so I will refer to you to it right now. No mention of SOME in the title thread.

You are slippery and slimmy.

Regards,
Major Bean

24 Apr 2011 16:55 #29 by archer

major bean wrote: archer, you do like to refer back to the title of the thread, so I will refer to you to it right now. No mention of SOME in the title thread.

You are slippery and slimmy.

READ major bean....READ.....I didn't say there was. The answer to the question is SOME. Whatever meds you are on today you need to cut back....you can't seem to comprehend simple english.

I do like the "slimmy" bit.....and yes I am slim, thanks for noticing.

25 Apr 2011 09:00 #30 by Rick
Archer, you can also say SOME liberals are racists, some liberals hate legal immigrants, some liberals are murderers, some liberals are pedofiles..... each and every one of those statements are true are they not?

When a question is asked "Do conservatives hate legal immigrants?", it does seem to ask if the majority of the group hates legal immigrants since the question did say "some" or "many". The answer should only be yes, some conservatives hate legal immigrants as do some liberals and some independants....unless you can somehow find actual FACTS and not opinions to back up a different conclusion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds