do conservatives hate legal immigrants?

25 Apr 2011 11:28 #41 by HEARTLESS
archer is either training for the Olympics (backstroke) or planning a run in politics.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2011 11:30 - 25 Apr 2011 11:35 #42 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: How many posts have you mentioned "muslims" archer, middle east and muslims go hand in hand with you...nice deflection! Or bait and switch as some would say! :pop

do you realize how ignorant you all sound?....heartless takes 2+2 and makes 6....and you all jump on the bandwagon to change the laws of math just so you can contradict me. Very mature....but it was a really, really, neat way to avoid having to confront those inconvenient truths about how conservatives feel about muslim citizens. Nicely done!

Spin, spin, spin, deflect.....you guys are gettin really good at it

25 Apr 2011 11:33 #43 by outdoor338
Archer, its the truth..middle-east and muslims are in many of your posts, we just called you on it...admit it and be done with it, instead you deflect and avoid the topic which you brought up???

25 Apr 2011 11:34 #44 by HEARTLESS
You had 16 minutes between your posts without your desired outrage, so you pushed it up a notch. Just admit you are prejudiced and move on. The truth share set you free.

25 Apr 2011 11:38 #45 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote: You had 16 minutes between your posts without your desired outrage, so you pushed it up a notch. Just admit you are prejudiced and move on. The truth share set you free.

Oh now you really are reaching, did you get that "you didn't post fast enough" outrage from major bean?

Still no answer from the conservatives about how they feel about immigrants from the middle east.....AND muslim citizens who may, or may not, be from the middle east. Afraid to tell the truth about how you feel?

25 Apr 2011 11:44 #46 by outdoor338
Now who is spinning, archer, ya got caught! The more you spin the deeper your digging your hole.

I don't recall any outrage from you with LJ's remarks of blaming the tea party for the shooting in AZ, you defended LJ..or did you forget about that?

25 Apr 2011 11:46 #47 by Nobody that matters
As a conservative, I'd welcome any individual, regardless of origin, as long as that individual comes here legally with good intentions and a willingness to better our society as a whole.

Coming here illegally, or with nefarious intent, or with an entilement attitude will earn my spite.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 Apr 2011 11:47 #48 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, its the truth..middle-east and muslims are in many of your posts, we just called you on it...admit it and be done with it, instead you deflect and avoid the topic which you brought up???

Please quote one of those posts outdoor, I don't recall mentioning either lately except in the posts in question. And the two posts in question really are TWO SEPARATE POSTS NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN TOGETHER.

But, since you have decided you know what my two SEPARATE posts mean better than I do.....go ahead and answer the question posed.....do you support immigration from the middle east be they muslim or not.....and do you support muslim immigration into the US no matter where they come from. and last...do you think conservatives in general are welcoming to muslim citizens?

25 Apr 2011 11:47 #49 by HEARTLESS
I'll be happy to. My nieces parents legally immigrated here, as my parents did. They came here to escape Mubarak's dictatorship. I have worked with muslims in more than one job, and found them decent people. My first statement on this thread still holds. If you come to this country, be a good American, then whatever your origins are. So in a nutshell, legal immigrants are what helped build this nation, and I'm still for it.

25 Apr 2011 11:49 #50 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Now who is spinning, archer, ya got caught! The more you spin the deeper your digging your hole.

I don't recall any outrage from you with LJ's remarks of blaming the tea party for the shooting in AZ, you defended LJ..or did you forget about that?

What the hell could this thread possibly have to do with LJ and the shooting in AZ? Man you gotta get back on your meds outdoor, you are losing it.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds