Thank you president bush and military for taking out Usama

02 May 2011 11:36 #81 by outdoor338
TM, who wanted the troops out of the middle east? Was it bush or obama? Just wondering...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 11:39 #82 by Pony Soldier
Obama wanted the troops out of the Middle East and moved into Central Asia (Afghanistan) which he did and finally accomplished the goal of our war there.

02 May 2011 11:41 #83 by outdoor338
bush had that plan as well..correct?

02 May 2011 11:43 #84 by Photo-fish

outdoor338 wrote: TM, who wanted the troops out of the middle east? Was it bush or obama? Just wondering...

If you did a poll today, I think you may find that most Americans want the troops out of the middle east.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 May 2011 11:44 #85 by Pony Soldier
What plan? To track down bin Laden? He gave the plan lip service, but then took troops away from Afghanistan and put them in Iraq. Bush screwed it up.

02 May 2011 11:46 #86 by LadyJazzer
I think we should go back to Andrew Johnson... Surely we can find some dirt to sling!

02 May 2011 11:52 #87 by outdoor338
TM, I am so glad that usama is dead, I am glad that he is fish food, the military did an outstanding job!

We wanted a surge, that was the plan in iraq, the military wanted it, the libs did not, and if you recall harry reid saying "the war is lost"..
[youtube:3if4ci5j]
[/youtube:3if4ci5j]

02 May 2011 11:58 #88 by Pony Soldier
We shouldn't have even been there Outdoor.

02 May 2011 12:41 - 02 May 2011 12:43 #89 by The Viking
This is one of the reasons for burying Osama at sea........"When there is no land alternative, Islamic law dictates that the body be buried within 24 hours, and that was the basis," the official said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... al.at.sea/

Question...... Islamic Law dictates? Are you flippen kidding me? This man was responsible for the deaths of thousand of men, women and children on our soil not to mention thousands and thousands of other innocent people. Who gives a sh*t what Islamic Law dictates! This is our law and our citizens! Since when do we start living by what Islamic Law dictates? Oh that's right, when we elected a Muslim loving President who cares more about Muslim laws and traditions rather than American and Christian ones.

And then there is this...... The most hated man in the world and mass murderer. What do we do? .......
U.S. forces "took pains to observe Muslim law."

The religious rites were conducted on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson in the Arabian Sea, with the ceremony starting at 1:10 a.m. and finishing at 2:10 a.m. ET.

"The body was washed and placed in a white sheet. A military official read prepared remarks, which were then translated into Arabic by a native speaker. The body of Osama bin Laden was placed on a flat board, which was then tipped up, and allowed to slide into the sea," the second official said.

RELIGIOUS RIGHTS? What the hell! Who is the hell goes out of their way to give special burial services and honor his Islamic laws as not to offend followers of one of the worlds worst mass murderers? When Charles Manson dies, should we honor him too? This is a total bunch of bullsh*t! They made sure to respect Osama's Muslim law but did not allow billions of people the satisfaction of closure because of it. Osama/Obama and their Muslim ways win again!

02 May 2011 12:43 #90 by Kate
It's called "taking the high road."

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds