Thank you president bush and military for taking out Usama

02 May 2011 05:29 #1 by outdoor338
This victory of usama Bin Laden being killed goes to bush and his polices in dealing with terrorists around the world, secondly the military gets a "well done" and thank you, you guys are awesome. Then in memory of the 911 victims and their families we mourn your loss and hope there is some healing with this monster being removed. I wish I could have been at the New York mosque last night celebrating with those who were dancing and waving the US flag. Already one lib on 285 is angry that we are dancing in the streets and celebrating..to dang bad! Both lib's and dems should be happy about this...

Pay back is sweet, remember this clip when the WTC happened?

[youtube:menc5qsl]
[/youtube:menc5qsl]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 05:35 #2 by The Dude
You wish. idiot! I know it is driving you insane that this didn't ha[pen under Bush's watch.

02 May 2011 05:40 #3 by outdoor338
Let's not forget those in 911

[youtube:15561uhc]
[/youtube:15561uhc]

02 May 2011 05:42 #4 by outdoor338
spin it dude, it was bush policys who got usama...obama is anti-military..or did you forget about that?

02 May 2011 05:45 #5 by outdoor338
As reported by Bret Baier, below is the statement released tonight by Former President George W. Bush on news of the death of Usama Bin Laden by U.S. forces:

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

02 May 2011 05:48 #6 by outdoor338
9/11 Survivor, Former NYC Firefighter Reacts to Death of Usama Bin Laden

[youtube:303ibb8f]
[/youtube:303ibb8f]

02 May 2011 06:01 #7 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Yes, Thank You bush...

02 May 2011 06:15 #8 by AspenValley
Those of you who can't even celebrate an American victory so long in coming without slamming Obama are sick and twisted.

No other words for it.

02 May 2011 06:17 #9 by RenegadeCJ
Thank you Navy Seals....You are the best!!!!!

Good news. Don't really care who is the head of the US at the time. We got him. I'm thrilled Obama approved the use of the seals to complete this mission. I was concerned that if this time came, Obama wouldn't allow the seals to do their job (as Clinton had done many years ago). Thanks for making the right decision Obama!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 May 2011 06:27 #10 by rldbailey
Congratulations to President Obama and our armed forces for a job well done!!!!

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds