Thank you president bush and military for taking out Usama

02 May 2011 06:37 #11 by outdoor338
AV, you better check LJ's remarks on this..then say something! You'll probaby say nothing about what LJ said..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 06:48 #12 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: AV, you better check LJ's remarks on this..then say something! You'll probaby say nothing about what LJ said..

Are you under the impression that there is some kind of requirement that I must respond to every post on this forum? Or is it part of your delusional pyschosis to imagine you have some kind of right to demand I do?

02 May 2011 06:59 #13 by outdoor338
Not expecting any response from you, I reponded to your post..are you nornally this sensitive so early in the morning? Dulusional? Sorry, get a cup of coffee and take some deep breaths and relax..so what LJ said was ok by you? :biggrin: Got it, nice!

02 May 2011 07:00 #14 by AspenValley
Outdoor, do you have any idea how boring your stupid remarks are?

02 May 2011 07:04 #15 by outdoor338
no..your defelction is note worthy: LJ said:"This morning they are reporting that his body was buried at sea, "according to Islamic tradition." This keeps the whole Muslim constituency from getting bat-crap crazy that the U.S. defiled his body. And you can bet the farm that they took photos, DNA samples, and had him verified by 20 eye-witnesses before the wingnuts can start screaming for the "long-form death certificate."

Lets see your response, since you were to lazy to look it up, or maybe you agree with LJ..start spinning!

02 May 2011 07:04 #16 by rldbailey
Even Former President Bush and Clinton are able to offer congratulations to President Obama and our military for the success of bringing Osama Bin Laden down!!! :thumbsup:

I would like to believe as Americans first and foremost, that all of you would be elated with this turn of events!!!??!!! How sad that so many here are such sour grapes - why????

02 May 2011 07:09 #17 by outdoor338
Sour grapes, I don't think so..how about years of attacks against bush from the liberals when it came to usama...obama as some have said, gets the credit for usama being killed..I don't think so...do you give the credit to obama?

02 May 2011 07:18 #18 by appleannie

outdoor338 wrote: Sour grapes, I don't think so..how about years of attacks against bush from the liberals when it came to usama...obama as some have said, gets the credit for usama being killed..I don't think so...do you give the credit to obama?

If the mission had failed, Obama would have certainly "owned" it (see Carter and the failed mission to rescue the Iranian hostages). If the military had got Osama on Bush's watch, he would have got the credit. That's how it works.

02 May 2011 07:19 #19 by 2wlady
I'm glad Osama is dead.

Sadly, I do not believe this will change anything.

02 May 2011 07:28 #20 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: no..your defelction is note worthy: LJ said:"This morning they are reporting that his body was buried at sea, "according to Islamic tradition." This keeps the whole Muslim constituency from getting bat-crap crazy that the U.S. defiled his body. And you can bet the farm that they took photos, DNA samples, and had him verified by 20 eye-witnesses before the wingnuts can start screaming for the "long-form death certificate."

Lets see your response, since you were to lazy to look it up, or maybe you agree with LJ..start spinning!

Are you really such a moron that you think I am somehow responsible for defending someone elses remarks?

Never mind, I already know the answer to that.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds