Thank you president bush and military for taking out Usama

02 May 2011 07:31 #21 by Soulshiner
The Joke keeps showing his true colors...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 07:32 #22 by outdoor338
It will change a great deal, I think since he is dead and when the pictures come out, all hell will break loose..revenge will be what they want. Hamas is fuming mad right now...yes..I am glad he is dead..

Yes, AV..I do think you are a moron! You seem to attack other conserv posts, yet..when LJ posts are so out of line, you sit and say nothing! Is that part of the liberal game plan..attack conservs post, but say nothing when a liberal is out of line. I guess that is ok with you! Carry on!

02 May 2011 07:33 #23 by kresspin
Thank you Outdoor338 for believing Osama is dead and not demanding his long form birth certificate.

02 May 2011 07:33 #24 by outdoor338
ahh, soul..your up! Another fine post from someone who has no clue what day it is...

02 May 2011 07:35 - 02 May 2011 07:36 #25 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: Yes, AV..I do think you are a moron! You seem to attack other conserv posts, yet..when LJ posts are so out of line, you sit and say nothing! Is that part of the liberal game plan..attack conservs post, but say nothing when a liberal is out of line. I guess that is ok with you! Carry on!

I think I flattered you by calling you a moron. You're an imbecile.

Imbecile: A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.

02 May 2011 07:35 #26 by Soulshiner
Must have been a rough weekend down in the underground bunker.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

02 May 2011 07:37 #27 by outdoor338
I'm sure your upset that the ACLU couldn't defend usama and he didn't get his Miranda rights read to him..but, America prevailed despite what you wanted!

02 May 2011 07:39 #28 by AspenValley
Definitely needs to be communicating only "under supversion".

02 May 2011 07:41 #29 by Rick

2wlady wrote: I'm glad Osama is dead.

Sadly, I do not believe this will change anything.

I dissagree, it is shot of andrenaline for our country and for those who have lost people around the world by one of the worst humans to walk the planet. We also sent a strong message that we will NEVER stop looking for those who murder our citizens. Yes, these terrorists will still be there, but this is a definite blow to the organization and we should be proud of those men and women who made it possible.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 May 2011 07:44 #30 by outdoor338
AV, when you been beat by a better opponent you resort to personal attacks..page two in the Liberal hand book of "I hate America." If you can't debate a republican, attack them on all levels, personally, physically, and politically.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds