Thank you president bush and military for taking out Usama

02 May 2011 10:40 - 02 May 2011 10:41 #61 by Residenttroll returns
REMEMBER WHEN...the libtards really supported the war....

A majority of MoveOn members oppose the war
When asked, "Do you favor or oppose the U.S. war in Afghanistan?" most opposed the war, while a small portion supported it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 10:40 #62 by conifermtman

residenttroll wrote:

conifermtman wrote: If it were not for Bush recreating our intelligence community this never would of happened.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54093.html

In the biggest break in a global pursuit of bin Laden that stretched back to the Clinton administration, the U.S. discovered the compound by following one of the terrorist’s personal couriers, identified by terrorist detainees as one of the few al Qaeda couriers who bin Laden trusted.
Officials didn’t learn the courier’s name until 2007. Then it took two years to find him and track him back to this compound, which was discovered in August 2010.

“It was a “Holy cow!” moment,” an official said.

Who was president in 2007?

In 2007? I think it was Clinton...pretty sure it was Clinton....no hold....maybe it was Obama....oh yeah, isn't that the year that Moveon.org release the ad declaring BETRAYUS?

Yes, it was 2007....that's the year the libtards declared in a full page ad...that General Petraeus was "cooking the books" for the White House.... interesting how things really change...now Petraeus is in charge of the CIA ...and not a peep from the libtards.

:yeahthat:

02 May 2011 10:41 #63 by Kate

02 May 2011 10:45 #64 by kresspin
I think I get. When it's a bad decision, the Democratic president is responsible. But when it's a good decision, it's the military that is responsible, not the president. Gotcha.

What matters is the most wanted man in the world is finally dead.

02 May 2011 10:50 #65 by outdoor338
Kate, the lib's are backed in a corner...not sure where you stand, but did you support the general or denounce him? Lib's are now coming out and angry that usama didn't get his Miranda rights read to him, do you agree with those that are saying that, KOA had some "talking points" on it. What is your position?

02 May 2011 10:55 #66 by archer

Kate wrote: Wow. Sour grapes.

Exactly. Want to make a guess on how long it will take for some of our conservative friends to choke on those sour grapes.

I expected some here to be less than thrilled that Osama was killed on Obamas watch, but I also thought, mistakenly, that patriotism and pride in America would win the day.

What a pathetic few who cannot simply say thank you to our military and to our president who had the guts to say yes...go into Pakistan and get him.

02 May 2011 11:01 #67 by outdoor338
Thank you military (yes) they get the credit and risked their lives...
I don't think obama made this decision, someone else did...obama was a deer in the headlights!

02 May 2011 11:03 - 02 May 2011 11:11 #68 by kresspin
Then you don't understand the chain of command when it comes to our military entering a sovereign country and carrying out a military operation.

02 May 2011 11:09 #69 by Whatevergreen

02 May 2011 11:15 #70 by outdoor338
kresspin, I fully understand how the chain of command works, remember clinton and the usama screw-up? Who would you blame for that?

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds