Was John Quincy Adams A "Founding Father"??

05 Jul 2011 20:00 #121 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Doesn't have a thing to do with John Quincy Adams being a "founding father", does it....

Just another ad hominem, and boring, liberal bash... You need some new material. (That one is nearly 20 years old...) Why don't you try something from the John Birch Society website? That seems more your style.

Deflectors on maximum, Scotty!

This article has nothing to do with liberal bashing. You assumption is quite wrong. If you read it you will most probably agree with this article.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2011 20:05 #122 by MsMAM

major bean wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

major bean wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

major bean wrote: Please follow the link to read one of the most insightful articles on the significance of our country. There is no portion for a quote of this article that can summarize its message.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/0892c.asp

The Rise, Fall, and Renaissance of Classical Liberalism, Part 1

by Ralph Raico, August 1992

Classical liberalism — or simply liberalism, as it was called until around the turn of the century — is the signature political philosophy of Western civilization. Hints and suggestions of the liberal idea can be found in other great cultures. But it was the distinctive society produced in Europe — and in the outposts of Europe, above all, America — that served as the seedbed of liberalism. In turn, that society was decisively shaped by the liberal movement.

*sigh*

What is your take on this treatise?

Why would I bother? You never even told me what my gay agenda is.

What?! Did I say you had a gay agenda? I think that you are dreaming or something.

Agreed. I did a search. That was trouble...

I can't help it. I don't really like chatting with you. At least I find PrintSmith interesting even if I do disagree with him. You not so much. I haven't read anything that you have posted that even makes me think. I feel the same way about Viking's crapola but at least we can sing and visit. LOL

05 Jul 2011 20:15 #123 by major bean
Ditto. Try reading the article and you will find that I have posted at least one link that is worth discussion.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:18 #124 by MsMAM

major bean wrote: Ditto. Try reading the article and you will find that I have posted at least one link that is worth discussion.

You haven't yet. I'll pass.

05 Jul 2011 20:19 #125 by major bean
And the mind slams shut.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:23 #126 by MsMAM

major bean wrote: And the mind slams shut.

Yep. With some folks - you are right. You are one of them. You add nothing intellectual to me. As I said, PS does, but you.... Are drivel. And it doesn't mean my mind is closed if I don't want to read *your* drivel. I find you boring and closed minded and mean. Have at it. People like me - don't bother with people like you.

05 Jul 2011 20:26 #127 by major bean
I have drawn my opinions from a lifetime of observation and consideration. I am mean (average) to the core, nothing exceptional. I, also, do not bother with people like you. And it is no loss to me.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:33 #128 by MsMAM

major bean wrote: I have drawn my opinions from a lifetime of observation and consideration. I am mean (average) to the core, nothing exceptional. I, also, do not bother with people like you. And it is no loss to me.

Well, if that is the case - then why did you ask if I had a response?

Yes - they are *your* opinions. There are many that do not share those. Just because you say it, does not make it so. And frankly, I see you as a ghost. I even met TPP. You are someone that sits behind your computer and needs to get out more.

Thanks for admitting they are your opinions. *THAT* is what they are. I have 47 years of formulating mine, but at least I am open to reading the enlightened. That would not be you.

05 Jul 2011 20:37 #129 by major bean
My opinion has just recently been cemented, within the last few posts, with your help.

And I am rather proud that I have not belittled you in the few posts that we have exchanged. Some are not up to that level of communication.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:42 #130 by major bean
I will tell you right now that I am not presentable to the public. I live privately. I work privately. And you would prefer it to be so, if........

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds