Was John Quincy Adams A "Founding Father"??

05 Jul 2011 20:44 #131 by MsMAM

major bean wrote: My opinion has just recently been cemented, within the last few posts, with your help.

And I am rather proud that I have not belittled you in the few posts that we have exchanged. Some are not up to that level of communication.

Cool! I don't want to give the impression that you are worth any respect. That was my objective.

PS likes me, and I respect him. Viking likes me, and I respect him. You.... Not so much. You are really not all that supported - even with those that share some of your philosophies.

So, have at it. I am walking away dusting my hands of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2011 20:47 - 23 Jun 2013 09:47 #132 by major bean

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Jul 2011 20:50 #133 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: He's not... And no amount of convoluted reasoning from the right can make it so.

But Obama was just asked about him and he said he thinks he was born in the 56th or 57th state. rofllol

05 Jul 2011 21:39 #134 by MsMAM

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: He's not... And no amount of convoluted reasoning from the right can make it so.

But Obama was just asked about him and he said he thinks he was born in the 56th or 57th state. rofllol

So? Bachman made a mistake? Sheesh.

05 Jul 2011 21:48 #135 by MsMAM

major bean wrote: Why in the world would I need anyone's support? Is that what makes a person? Haw, haw, haw, haw. Who needs the respect of another? Self respect is the most important respect to receive. To hell with others.

Obviously. Point proven.

I prefer to live my life respectfully, treat others with respect, and bask in the love that I am returned. You might try it, but up to you.

05 Jul 2011 21:56 #136 by LadyJazzer

The Viking wrote:

Yes, and Sarah Palin asked about him, and said he was probably raised by our "allies--the North Koreans."

And Bachmann asked about him, and said, "No, he probably came from Lexington and Concord....New Hampshire."

rofllol rofllol

05 Jul 2011 22:01 #137 by MsMAM

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Yes, and Sarah Palin asked about him, and said he was probably raised by our "allies--the North Koreans."

And Bachmann asked about him, and said, "No, he probably came from Lexington and Concord....New Hampshire."

rofllol rofllol

Hey, baby girl. I am glad to see you!

05 Jul 2011 22:13 #138 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

rofllol rofllol

Exactly! It proves my point that they all make mistakes when speaking. So why did Wayne start this thread to make fun of her when Obama has had 10 times more screw ups?

06 Jul 2011 08:31 #139 by Rick
14 pages for this....really?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jul 2011 08:38 #140 by LadyJazzer
When right-wingers think they can rewrite history, sometimes it takes awhile to convince them they can't.

"Does it hurt when you do that?....Don't DO that."

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds