Food Stamp Etiquette: Human Kindness

02 Jan 2012 17:40 #11 by Kate

Arlen wrote: The person who is "down on their luck" (as you say) is the exception, not the rule. But liberals always try to make the exeption the rule. That is how they get away with so many abusive programs.

I assume that you can provide a link, or other facts, that back up your assertion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2012 18:03 #12 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Food Stamp Etiquette: Human Kindness

Arlen wrote: Receiving food stamps brings with it a certain amount of shame. That is as it should be.

"Compassionate Conservative" - what an oxymoron!

02 Jan 2012 18:06 #13 by Arlen
Don't play games. "Compassionate Liberal" - what an oxymoron. There is no compassion in a policy that gives away our public monies to the unmotivated and lazy.

02 Jan 2012 18:11 #14 by Kate

Arlen wrote: Don't play games. "Compassionate Liberal" - what an oxymoron. There is no compassion in a policy that gives away our public monies to the unmotivated and lazy.

For which you have no data or facts as backup to your unsubstantiated opinion.

02 Jan 2012 18:14 #15 by Arlen
I am too busy reading all of the substantiated facts and data that you have provided.

02 Jan 2012 18:22 #16 by Kate

Arlen wrote: I am too busy reading all of the substantiated facts and data that you have provided.

Really? Such as?

You have asserted that the majority of people on public assistance are scamming the system and are "unmotivated and lazy," to which you have provided no proof. You're not even going to try to back up your statements?

02 Jan 2012 18:24 #17 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Food Stamp Etiquette: Human Kindness

Kate wrote:

Arlen wrote: I am too busy reading all of the substantiated facts and data that you have provided.

Really? Such as?

You have asserted that the majority of people on public assistance are scamming the system and are "unmotivated and lazy," to which you have provided no proof. You're not even going to try to back up your statements?

:yeahthat:

02 Jan 2012 18:25 #18 by Arlen

Kate wrote: Really? Such as?

That's what I mean.

I stated my opinion, just as you stated your opinion. Suddenly, you get bossy and demand things. Typical liberal reaction.

02 Jan 2012 18:35 #19 by Kate

Arlen wrote:

Kate wrote: Really? Such as?

That's what I mean.

I stated my opinion, just as you stated your opinion. Suddenly, you get bossy and demand things. Typical liberal reaction.

I'm asking you to back up, with facts, an unsubstantiated assertion that you made. I'm not demanding it. I understand that you can't provide those facts, so you are ignoring the request and attacking me. Typical conservative reaction.

02 Jan 2012 18:39 #20 by Arlen
I am not attacking you. I am as a dog scratching at a tick.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds