Submit ??? for Park County Debate Here

14 Jul 2010 16:06 #31 by Mtn Gramma
If the sheriff is indeed a no show they'd better go ahead and ask Mike the questions. We have a right to hear his answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2010 16:35 #32 by CC
OK Folks. I have printed the questions and will head out for some dinner and debate. LOL.
I will try and report in tonight and give an update.
Please try to come if you can but if you can't make it.....
This website will bring the debates to you some time tomorrow.

14 Jul 2010 16:40 #33 by Mtn Gramma
I've said this before but it bears repeating: Thank you so very much for being in the thick of this. The information you're making available is extremely appreciated.

14 Jul 2010 18:07 #34 by Valle Girl
I have finally decided to jump into the fray. Good Job...all you who have posted your questions. They are serious and I know we want answers. You have covered all that I have except:

Commissioners: Why is it that the county does not enforce it's ordinances: land use regulations such as junk yards or trash on properties, and noise ordinances, such as barking dogs and loud partying all night.

Sheriffs:
Will your deputies respond to a home that reports loud disturbing music going all night or dogs howling through the night when animal control is off duty and pets are chained to a post.

14 Jul 2010 21:07 #35 by jf1acai
I LOVE the opportunity on this site to actually discuss a topic, without 'moderation' for being 'off topic' etc..

I also applaud 285bound for being willing to go the extra mile to bring the debates to those who can't be there in person.

Information posted on the Internet is always subject to evaluation before being believed. The 285bound approach makes that much easier.

THANK YOU!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Jul 2010 22:00 #36 by Mtn Gramma
Well, for everyone's hard work, the Republican Central Committee Chairman and his flunky did not ask ANY questions from the audience for the sheriff portion of the debates. What a sham.

14 Jul 2010 22:39 - 15 Jul 2010 08:34 #37 by CC
A couple of stand out comments tonight.....
Fred....The 6 or 7 folks that support Mike Graves are here tonight.
Fred your an arrogant pompous, well you know!

Another...Mike Graves and and his potential under sheriff weren't qualified to work for Fred's department.
Well, they are trained police officers so I guess Fred might be right on that one.
Mr. Wegener...You lost my respect and my vote tonight.

15 Jul 2010 07:28 - 22 Jul 2010 14:55 #38 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Dear 285Bound members:

First of all: All I have to say about last nights debate is "KARMA is FINALLY getting you Fred!!! His face beat red, head hung low looking down at the floor, then getting up and walking out without ANY rebuttal to Michael (he couldn't, it was all true) looking like he was going to cry litterally.... This church was packed, standing room only, and suddenly Mikes "6 regular supporters" in the room turned in to about 90% of the room, was applauding and yelling for Michael as he finished his closing statement. Letting the community know about our "pedi file" that worked as our Resource Officer at the high school, getting two teenage girls pregnant, AND about the latest release of a "Civil Rights" violation video, and the total lack of professionalism, or education about MM. Michael kicked some bu**!!!!!!!! He won this hands down, and then some!!!

But why I am writing you guys is Becky had all of your questions, then handed them to this idiot (Fred-man, Elsner?) at the beginning before it started. Also their must have been around 30 other questions written on strips of paper, handed to Elsner (is that his name? The head di** from the PCRCC?) After handing the questions to him, he walked behind this wall. Elsner was reading these questions behind this wall and THROWING THEM AWAY!!!!! EVERY ONE of them!!! They read one: "Where do you see Parkco in 6 months, 1 years, and 2 years?" Out of all THOSE QUESTIONS, they allowed that ONE!!!

This was a total FARCE!!! ALL of the questions were written by the PCRCC and screen before hand. And OMG, were their some STUPID ones to waste time: "What do you plan to do with folks that speed and run stop signs in the subdivisions?"GIVE ME A FRICKIN (oops :-) BREAK :Snooze TOTAL waste of OUR time!!! Their were about 3 questions like that were directed to Mike and Fred. But then at the end with Michaels ending statement, Freds world came apart and he stormed out, looking like he was going to cry... I've never seen him look so small as that moment..... Michael did absolutely AWESOME with truths and facts!! Fred couldn't hold a candle!!

So please APPLAUDE Becky, she absolutely ROCKS, and was TOTALLY irritated with what was happening and how "we the community" were not allowed to be involved. And Michael was just boiling about us not being able to be involved!! Democracy???????

15 Jul 2010 11:40 #39 by CC
Drum roll please.

The Debates are up!!!

http://www.285bound.com/Forums/video.php?page=4

16 Jul 2010 10:02 #40 by CC
We have a final "Meet The Candidates" event on July 27, 2010
If you are able to attend please do.
This event will be held at the Platte Canyon Fire Station # 2 and I believe the event begins at 7 pm.
If you are unable to attend, please submit your questions here and I will be happy to forward them to the moderator that night.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds