Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

05 Mar 2012 21:17 #141 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Why don't you start a drive to force Maher off the air? I don't suspect you agree with his comments about Palin and family... do you?

Once again a conservative trying to get a liberal to do what they are incapable or unwilling to do themselves. Almost every thread here ends with a conservative whining that liberals did it too.....or liberals did it first.....now we have liberals have to do what we won't. Gotta love it!!!

I'm not whining about liberal doing anything... my comment was proof of that. I was talking about liberal doing nothing... which is par for the course.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2012 21:22 #142 by ZHawke

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

archer wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Why don't you start a drive to force Maher off the air? I don't suspect you agree with his comments about Palin and family... do you?

Once again a conservative trying to get a liberal to do what they are incapable or unwilling to do themselves. Almost every thread here ends with a conservative whining that liberals did it too.....or liberals did it first.....now we have liberals have to do what we won't. Gotta love it!!!

I'm not whining about liberal doing anything... my comment was proof of that. I was talking about liberal doing nothing... which is par for the course.

Whether you were "whining" or not isn't even the issue - the issue is you once again trying to get a liberal to do your work for you. We aren't your minions, and you are not our God. Do your own work, do your own research. If you don't like what Maher said, do something about it.

05 Mar 2012 21:23 #143 by archer

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

archer wrote:

You were whining about a liberal doing nothing? what did you do? anything? Yeah, I thought not. Par for the course here seems to be that conservatives cannot, or will not, think for themselves, they are reactive to what liberals do, not proactive in doing anything for themselves.

05 Mar 2012 21:25 #144 by Reverend Revelant
I wish my health insurance covered sex changes. Medical insurance is hostile to the LGBTQ community. I wonder if I could get any support from members of 285 Bound? Full coverage for sex changes. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Mar 2012 21:28 #145 by LadyJazzer
How's that "They did it too" thing working out for ya?

I'll tell you what's "delicious", is watching Limbaugh, his ditto-heads, minions and apologists go down the tubes trying to justify that sleazebag's misogynistic, sexist drivel.

05 Mar 2012 21:30 #146 by ZHawke

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I wish my health insurance covered sex changes. Medical insurance is hostile to the LGBTQ community. I wonder if I could get any support from members of 285 Bound? Full coverage for sex changes. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Are you finally coming out? :biggrin:

05 Mar 2012 21:32 #147 by LadyJazzer

ZHawke wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I wish my health insurance covered sex changes. Medical insurance is hostile to the LGBTQ community. I wonder if I could get any support from members of 285 Bound? Full coverage for sex changes. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Are you finally coming out? :biggrin:

Oooooo... Is it "Dr. Phyllis" now? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

05 Mar 2012 21:39 #148 by ZHawke

05 Mar 2012 21:50 #149 by ZHawke
Look at how Ed Schulz apologized to Laura Ingraham and compare to Rush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4&feature=youtu.be

05 Mar 2012 21:51 #150 by LadyJazzer
That's the difference between someone who was sincere, and had some class... and someone who doesn't.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds