Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

05 Mar 2012 11:36 #91 by JSG

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Kate wrote:

FredHayek wrote: So $3000 was just an absurd figure she threw out then?

Fluke said it could be up to $3,000 during the course of a college career, which is 3-4 years there.

She didn't say that at all.

The last thing you quoted, is "during the course of a college career, which is 3-4 years there." and then you stated, "She didn't say that at all."

To be accurate, you should have stopped the quote at "up to $3,000." Otherwise, readers believe you are saying "she didn't say that at all" about the entire quote. Why include parts you say you weren't referring to?

Comprehension is aided by a person speaking clearly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2012 11:38 #92 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

JSG wrote: Law school is 3-4 years.

Rush on Monday: It's the left's fault what I said about Fluke

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rush-limbaug ... heartfelt/

$750 - $1000/year for birth control is not at all out of line.

Yeah, I heard Rush this morning.....the devil (the left) made him do it. Someday I would love to see someone on the right take responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming the left for everything they do. Even on this message board it's always you did it too.....or the democrats did it first......never I, or the conservatives, screwed up and it's my/our own fault.

I think it was horrible how Rush treated that woman... even though I have my own opinions about her testimony... she should not have been treated that way.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Mar 2012 11:43 #93 by archer
Thank you...except for the little dig about your own opinion of her testimony....care to share?

05 Mar 2012 11:44 #94 by LadyJazzer

LadyJazzer wrote: And now it's seven (7):

NEW YORK — A flower company is the seventh advertiser to pull its ads from conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh's radio program in reaction to his derogatory comments about a law student who testified about birth control policy.

ProFlowers said Sunday on its Facebook page that it has suspended advertising on Limbaugh's program because his comments about Georgetown University student Sandra Fluke "went beyond political discourse to a personal attack and do not reflect our values as a company."

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

How's that hate and vitriol working out for ya, Schmuck?

And now it's EIGHT... You can add AOL to the list of sponsors who have bailed on him...permanently....

How's that hate and vitriol working out for ya, Schmuck

05 Mar 2012 11:48 #95 by JSG
He's been doing this for years. He called 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton "the White House dog" years ago.

It's nothing new.

05 Mar 2012 11:51 - 05 Mar 2012 12:11 #96 by FredHayek
AOL? I only listen to Rush periodically but I hever never heard an AOL ad. Actually I don't think I have heard an AOL ad anywhere lately.

Carbonite, Sleep Number, and ProFlowers will be big losses. Probably get to hear plenty of ads about Rush's tea today.

Irony? Rush's ratings will be huge today! Even people who normally hate him will want to hear the apology.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2012 12:05 #97 by pineinthegrass
Is Rush still selling neckties? Maybe they've been too tight?

05 Mar 2012 12:14 #98 by Kate
I think Rush is just upset that some people want to get meds by using actual prescriptions, as opposed to having your maid buy them for you behind Dennys.

05 Mar 2012 12:38 #99 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Thank you...except for the little dig about your own opinion of her testimony....care to share?

Nope... this thread is about Rush's apology.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

05 Mar 2012 12:46 #100 by JMC
Rush is just the poster boy of the right. Talks big but is a hypocrite in the way he lives his life.
My problem with social conservatives is they yap but rarely walk their walk.
I don't like phony , self righteous , liars.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds