Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

04 Mar 2012 18:06 #51 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote: Can you imagine if your child was made fun of on national TV about getting raped by a baseball player? Kids commmit suicide all the time because of sh#t like that. Oh ya, it was just a joke, kid's get over that stuff easy. I would expect a fool like VL to justify crap like this, but not you archer.

You facists want to restrict free speech to protect peoples feelings now?

They don't even do that in North Korea

Oh I see, so you see nothing wrong with what Rush said...right?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2012 18:08 #52 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote: Can you imagine if your child was made fun of on national TV about getting raped by a baseball player? Kids commmit suicide all the time because of sh#t like that. Oh ya, it was just a joke, kid's get over that stuff easy. I would expect a fool like VL to justify crap like this, but not you archer.

I don't want to restrict anyones free speech... not even Rush. Glad to see that you agree with me.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

04 Mar 2012 18:09 #53 by FredHayek

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Rush got exactly what he wanted... attention. so he won

. . . and that was not a real apology and Rush and his ditto heads know it.

The REAL STORY HERE is the trend from the right with this all out attack on women and women's rights. And no one from the GOP stood up to Rush once again. I am glad this is all in the news. It draws a start contrast between the choices in elections at all levels.

Actually there was much criticism of Rush and demands that he apologize from the Right.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Mar 2012 18:22 #54 by archer

FredHayek wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Rush got exactly what he wanted... attention. so he won

The REAL STORY HERE is the trend from the right with this all out attack on women and women's rights. And no one from the GOP stood up to Rush once again. I am glad this is all in the news. It draws a start contrast between the choices in elections at all levels.

Actually there was much criticism of Rush and demands that he apologize from the Right.

From those running for office, yes...not so much from those conservatives on this message board. Hey...Bill thinks it was all just a funny joke.

04 Mar 2012 18:25 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Oh I see, so you see nothing wrong with what Rush said...right?

Yeah..Exactly-I couldn't care less about what Rush Limbaugh says..His sponsers made him apologize, not me

This is a big drama in your lives, not mine..I never even heard about it until now

04 Mar 2012 18:31 #56 by FredHayek

archer wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

From those running for office, yes...not so much from those conservatives on this message board. Hey...Bill thinks it was all just a funny joke.

I thought Limbaugh was wrong to do it and the right wing Twitterverse was pretty hard on Rush too.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Mar 2012 18:42 #57 by Wily Fox aka Angela

04 Mar 2012 19:14 #58 by JSG
Rush, Don’t Apologize, Sandra Fluke IS a Slut

If a woman demands for her employer to finance sexual escapades and actively advocates abortion then she’s a “slut” in my book. According to Sandra Fluke’s request for the amount of $ which should be designated for contraception a woman would need to have sex 8 times per day. Choose any word you like to describe Fluke: trollop, strumpet, harlot, streetwalker, slattern, whore, slut – I think she’s all of them.

I’m really disappointed that a Conservative warrior like Limbaugh is giving in to outcries from politically correct liberal elites. Feminism is the radical notion that these woman ARE woman. They are not.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2012/03/2 ... ntroversy/

Now all they need is to bring back the Scarlet Letter. Maybe if Santorum is elected, they will.

04 Mar 2012 20:54 #59 by Blazer Bob

Joe wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: How's that hate and vitriol working out for ya, Schmuck?

How is it working out for you?

Pretty pathetic way she spends her Sunday afternoon on a beautiful day, isn't it NC?

I believe she is on the RNC payroll being paid to make progressives look bad. Maybe it is overtime on Sunday.

04 Mar 2012 22:09 #60 by LadyJazzer
About as much as Rush is on the DNC payroll to make neo-nazis and conservatives look bad.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds