Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

05 Mar 2012 13:03 #101 by JSG

FredHayek wrote: AOL? I only listen to Rush periodically but I hever never heard an AOL ad. Actually I don't think I have heard an AOL ad anywhere lately.

Carbonite, Sleep Number, and ProFlowers will be big losses. Probably get to hear plenty of ads about Rush's tea today.

Irony? Rush's ratings will be huge today! Even people who normally hate him will want to hear the apology.

AOL owns Huffington Post and a bunch of other websites:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Mar 2012 13:17 #102 by LadyJazzer

JSG wrote:

FredHayek wrote: AOL? I only listen to Rush periodically but I hever never heard an AOL ad. Actually I don't think I have heard an AOL ad anywhere lately.

Carbonite, Sleep Number, and ProFlowers will be big losses. Probably get to hear plenty of ads about Rush's tea today.

Irony? Rush's ratings will be huge today! Even people who normally hate him will want to hear the apology.

AOL owns Huffington Post and a bunch of other websites:

Oh, don't slow him down... I'm enjoying the "apologist" b.s. that he keeps trying to spin... as Limbaugh goes down the tubes...

05 Mar 2012 13:33 #103 by ZHawke

05 Mar 2012 13:40 #104 by FredHayek
Imus must actually be pissed that Rush wasn't fired.

And I don't hear ads for any of those AOL companies on Rush's show either. (Could just be ineffective ads..)

Back to the ratings today, Rush's supporters are probably trying to support the remaining advertizers and the liberals monitoring the broadcast are lining up more companies to boycott.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2012 13:53 #105 by JSG

FredHayek wrote: I don't hear ads for any of those AOL companies on Rush's show either. (Could just be ineffective ads..)

You've never heard a Tax Resolution ad on Rush's show? That's AOL.

05 Mar 2012 13:53 #106 by ZHawke

05 Mar 2012 13:55 - 05 Mar 2012 13:57 #107 by LadyJazzer
This liberal won't listen to that prick's show but will look forward to additional sponsors to contact and boycott.

But hey, if FH hasn't heard of it then it must not exist. Right?

05 Mar 2012 13:56 #108 by ZHawke

FredHayek wrote: And I don't hear ads for any of those AOL companies on Rush's show either. (Could just be ineffective ads..)

Does that mean just because you haven't heard any, they don't exist? FYI: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-rot-continues-aol-just-boycotted-rush-limbaugh-2012-3

05 Mar 2012 14:17 #109 by FredHayek

ZHawke wrote:

FredHayek wrote: And I don't hear ads for any of those AOL companies on Rush's show either. (Could just be ineffective ads..)

Does that mean just because you haven't heard any, they don't exist? FYI: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-rot-continues-aol-just-boycotted-rush-limbaugh-2012-3

I said it right above, the ads may be un-memorable to me, for instance, the tax ads. The ones I remember most are the ones where Rush does a personal endorsement.

Think this will lose Rush listeners? Personally I think Rush's ratings will continue to rise, but mainly because the Presidential election tends to increase ratings.

Now Santorum and Romney can buy more ads on Limbaugh's show.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Mar 2012 14:30 #110 by ZHawke

FredHayek wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

I said it right above, the ads may be un-memorable to me, for instance, the tax ads. The ones I remember most are the ones where Rush does a personal endorsement.

Think this will lose Rush listeners? Personally I think Rush's ratings will continue to rise, but mainly because the Presidential election tends to increase ratings.

Now Santorum and Romney can buy more ads on Limbaugh's show.

Well, then, can you say "selective hearing"? You must really think a lot of this guy if you listen mostly to those ads he personally endorses.

Doesn't really matter one way or the other if you've heard any of the AOL and/or subsidiary company ads or not. Fact is, his sponsors are abandoning him. That's what matters. Personally, I hope his ratings do go in the toilet, and that he gets fired (like Imus did).

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds