Obama supporters just keep getting better!!!

15 Mar 2012 17:52 #31 by archer
So one person says it...how did I miss that. There ya go PS....I guess that's your "anyone".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Mar 2012 18:15 #32 by Soulshiner
I don't know it's fake, the Reuters tag indicates otherwise, and just because you claim it doesn't make it true. Prove your claim or admit you are wrong.

Nope, that's not the American flag as you have admitted and your use of the term "leader" is just another method of trying to use this flag as a damnation of the President and the left. Now you are looking desperate to connect this flag and the "leader" in a subjective attempt to discredit the President and the left. Just drop your attempts to smear the left with your delusions. You are looking more desperate with each post.

To me, President Obama represents the Presidency of the United States. He IS the President, no matter how desperately you wish that he wasn't.

The only people I have ever heard refer to President Obama as the messiah or the chosen one or a sort of god are people on the right claiming that the left believe those terms. Again, just because someone says something doesn't make it true. If you would just try to be honest in your debates, you would get taken seriously. Instead, you are digging a hole in your credibility with each false statement. Instead of the quantity of words, why don't you try to concentrate on the quality of yours.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

15 Mar 2012 18:47 #33 by Blazer Bob
Short Memory?

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: Funny....I have never heard any liberal refer to Obama as a god....have you .

I guess you missed this.

[youtube:100t8r4b]
[/youtube:100t8r4b]

15 Mar 2012 19:04 #34 by Rick
According to the CBC chairman, because of Obama's skin color, he can do no wrong anyway so we may as well make him his own flag.

[youtube:29rug1o6]
[/youtube:29rug1o6]

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Mar 2012 19:13 #35 by JSG
You can tell it's not Breitbart-type video because it's completely unedited.

When you make those Obama flags, where are you going to sell them?

15 Mar 2012 20:28 #36 by PrintSmith
The proof that is is fake is obvious after only a cursory examination of it by anyone with any photographic knowledge or experience. See any shadows other than the ones under their feet? That's your first clue. The white at the bottom of her skirt in between her legs is your second one. The white near the president's right knee is the third. Lighting on the president's face in comparison to the rest of the frame would be the fourth indication. We can also talk about the reality that it is a rug with an image of the flag and not a flag if you would like. 'Nuff said on that.

And yes, the Obama Flag is not a union flag - it is a flag of the union which has been fundamentally transformed into a new flag - just as this president wishes to fundamentally transform this union into something else entirely. Those are the president's own words SS - he said he wanted to fundamentally transform this union. Tell me why that flag is not a fundamental transformation of the flag of this union SS. Tell me how that is a mischaracterization of exactly what that flag is.

15 Mar 2012 20:35 #37 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: No PS I have never had a liberal tell me Obama is a sort of god...have you?

I think in your haste to engage me you got confused archer. That isn't something I said. I know all conservatives are the same in your mind, but that is just an illiberal view that you hold and not to be confused with what truly exists.

15 Mar 2012 20:50 #38 by archer
Sorry PS...all you conservatives sound alike...and my cell phone screen cuts off the author unless I scroll over to it. Maybe if y'all were more original it would help. Whatever....my apologies.

15 Mar 2012 21:53 #39 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: Sorry PS...all you conservatives sound alike...and my cell phone screen cuts off the author unless I scroll over to it. Maybe if y'all were more original it would help. Whatever....my apologies.

Right, whereas you guys always sound alike because you are always right. rofllol

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: kool-aid indeed, If you don't think that the Tea Party's ultimate agenda is to decimate the social programs in this country, then you have indeed drunk too much of it.

For a free thinker who arrives at independent findings , it is amazing how your opinions mirror every DNC talking point.

The truth is hard to miss....

Your attempts to dismiss my posts because I see the same truths others see is pretty funny.

15 Mar 2012 22:20 #40 by archer

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: Sorry PS...all you conservatives sound alike...and my cell phone screen cuts off the author unless I scroll over to it. Maybe if y'all were more original it would help. Whatever....my apologies.

Right, whereas you guys always sound alike because you are always right. rofllol

archer wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

archer wrote: kool-aid indeed, If you don't think that the Tea Party's ultimate agenda is to decimate the social programs in this country, then you have indeed drunk too much of it.

For a free thinker who arrives at independent findings , it is amazing how your opinions mirror every DNC talking point.

The truth is hard to miss....

Your attempts to dismiss my posts because I see the same truths others see is pretty funny.

Kinda makes you wonder why we even bother posting here......maybe we only need one poster from each side and the rest of us can enjoy the weather, reading, time with family and other worthwhile endeavors. What do ya think?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds