Obama supporters just keep getting better!!!

16 Mar 2012 23:00 #91 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: :smurf:

I like it. Just the right amount of "I don't give a ____"....

I like it too. It appears to me to be the death throws of the progressive movement. Perhaps I am wrong, you should keep on making your well honed arguments. rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2012 23:04 #92 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: :smurf:

I like it. Just the right amount of "I don't give a ____"....

I like it too. It appears to me to be the death throws of the progressive movement. Perhaps I am wrong, you should keep on making your well honed arguments. rofllol

16 Mar 2012 23:20 #93 by LadyJazzer
What? Against the steady stream of thrashing from the losers on the Right? It's almost pitiful to watch you guys try to find things to be outraged about with the clowns in the clown-car shooting themselves daily in the foot--with an Uzi...

The latest "war on women" is hysterical. Only the foaming-at-the-mouth misogynists could dream up something so stupid.

So, lessee...
They've lost the women's vote
They've lost the Hispanic vote
They've lost the black vote
They've lost the LGBT vote
They've lost the Senior vote

Basically, if you're a white, older, Christo-fascist creationist, sexist, racist knuckle-dragger you've found your niche...

Just keep doin' what yer doin'...

...(And if there IS a God, PLEASE let Santorum win....)

rofllol :lol:

16 Mar 2012 23:53 #94 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: What? Against the steady stream of thrashing from the losers on the Right? It's almost pitiful to watch you guys try to find things to be outraged about with the clowns in the clown-car shooting themselves daily in the foot--with an Uzi...

The latest "war on women" is hysterical. Only the foaming-at-the-mouth misogynists could dream up something so stupid.

So, lessee...

Basically, if you're a white, older, Christo-fascist creationist, sexist, racist knuckle-dragger you've found your niche...

You forgot mass-murderers and child-molesters. See you in November.

17 Mar 2012 07:02 #95 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: It wasn't a defaced US flag... And no matter how much PS wants to play victim, the facts don't change it.

No matter how many times "progressives" lie about what someone else said before rebutting what wasn't said the fact that it wasn't said won't change.

PS didn't say the flag of the union was defaced, not even one time. What PS DID say was that the design of the flag was changed to convey what the designer of the flag saw as the fundamental transformation that was envisioned by the individual whose image was inserted in place of the symbols for the 50 free, independent and sovereign States in the union. This is why the parallel was drawn to altering the design of the union's flag to replace the stars with a hammer and sickle while leaving the rest of the existing design unchanged.

LJ can lie, twist, spin and dance all she wants - but what she can't do is alter reality by such efforts.

17 Mar 2012 07:38 - 17 Mar 2012 09:37 #96 by Reverend Revelant

PrintSmith wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: It wasn't a defaced US flag... And no matter how much PS wants to play victim, the facts don't change it.

No matter how many times "progressives" lie about what someone else said before rebutting what wasn't said the fact that it wasn't said won't change.

PS didn't say the flag of the union was defaced, not even one time. What PS DID say was that the design of the flag was changed to convey what the designer of the flag saw as the fundamental transformation that was envisioned by the individual whose image was inserted in place of the symbols for the 50 free, independent and sovereign States in the union. This is why the parallel was drawn to altering the design of the union's flag to replace the stars with a hammer and sickle while leaving the rest of the existing design unchanged.

LJ can lie, twist, spin and dance all she wants - but what she can't do is alter reality by such efforts.

Sorry PrintSmith... the United States Flag Code would not consider this a flag... to whit... "Contrary to popular belief, the U.S. Flag Code does permit the use of flag design in fashion etcetera, provided that such a design was not formed using the actual design of the flag. The wearing of any article of clothing representing the flag is allowed, however, the flag itself is not." Since this "flag" was missing the field of stars, which was replaced by Obama's image, it would not be considered an United States flag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_th ... ay_and_use
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

At the same time, I think is was a stupid move on the part of the Lake Country Democratic Headquarters to fly such a item, on a flag pole, under the United States flag. As I said in another comment on this thread, it smacks of cult of personality, something normally seen in countries run by dictatorial or totalitarian governments, but something we DID see in the run up to the 2008 election. Considering the fainting, the cheers and statements from entitlement enthused supporters and the overly melodramatic scenic designs of the Democratic convention stage in Denver, this "flag" certainly represents a form of hero worshio.

"A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods, to create an idealized and heroic public image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.[1] Cults of personality are usually associated with dictatorships. Sociologist Max Weber developed a tripartite classification of authority; the cult of personality holds parallels with what Weber defined as "charismatic authority". A cult of personality is similar to hero worship, except that it is established by mass media and propaganda."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

The real issue that should be considered is whether Obama is an empty vessel, a pretty, decorative chimera, who's image has been bolstered by the media and Hollywood (see the recent 17 minute campaign video "The Road We've Traveled"). When that is considered one understands how the Democrats could fly a piece of cloth with his image on it, positioned under our own countries flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

17 Mar 2012 09:22 #97 by LadyJazzer

PrintSmith wrote:

Good. Then we got the reason for your latest victimhood out of the way.

17 Mar 2012 10:26 #98 by JSG
Maybe leaving the 13 stripes then was symbolic of Obama leading us back to the way the original union was when we had 13 colonies, if we follow PS's hidden flag logic.

17 Mar 2012 14:29 #99 by Arlen

LadyJazzer wrote: What? Against the steady stream of thrashing from the losers on the Right? It's almost pitiful to watch you guys try to find things to be outraged about with the clowns in the clown-car shooting themselves daily in the foot--with an Uzi...

So, lessee...

Just keep doin' what yer doin'...

...(And if there IS a God, PLEASE let Santorum win....)

rofllol :lol:

This, from the tit-dragger.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds