Obama supporters just keep getting better!!!

16 Mar 2012 17:18 #81 by Photo-fish
Yes you did.
So.... Do you think a politician has that right?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2012 17:35 #82 by LadyJazzer
It wasn't a defaced US flag... And no matter how much PS wants to play victim, the facts don't change it.

Next outrage....................?

16 Mar 2012 17:48 #83 by Reverend Revelant

Photo-fish wrote: Yes you did.
So.... Do you think a politician has that right?

Anyone has the right to control their personal image when someone intends to use that image for profit. It's no different than an entertainer retaining the rights to his image. It's called "personality rights" (The right of publicity, often called personality rights, is the right of an individual to control the commercial use of his or her name, image, likeness or other unequivocal aspects of one's identity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights ). It's not too much different than intellectual rights.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Mar 2012 20:21 #84 by JSG
Does this mean an end to those commercials that feature Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, etc in modern day settings?

16 Mar 2012 21:28 #85 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Does this mean an end to those commercials that feature Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, etc in modern day settings?

Do you just sit there asking stupid-assed questions in an effort to be annoying or are you retarded? I linked to the Wiki article on on personality right... try reading it.

16 Mar 2012 21:53 #86 by JSG

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Do you just sit there asking stupid-assed questions in an effort to be annoying or are you retarded? I linked to the Wiki article on on personality right...

16 Mar 2012 21:58 #87 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Do you just sit there asking stupid-assed questions in an effort to be annoying or are you retarded? I linked to the Wiki article on on personality right...

Nice picture. Did your wife take it?

16 Mar 2012 22:04 #88 by archer

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

JSG wrote:

:smurf:

16 Mar 2012 22:34 #89 by JSG

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

JSG wrote:

Why yes she did. My real name is Willy Wonka.

16 Mar 2012 22:50 #90 by LadyJazzer
:smurf:

I like it. Just the right amount of "I don't give a ____"....

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds