Obama supporters just keep getting better!!!

14 Mar 2012 18:07 #11 by JSG
The flag in question:

I wonder if they'd come after me for this one:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2012 19:47 #12 by Rick
Probably not since it's a cartoon sitting in front of the flag and not an alteration of it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Mar 2012 20:01 #13 by Reverend Revelant

CritiKalbILL wrote: Probably not since it's a cartoon sitting in front of the flag and not an alteration of it.

That's a cartoon? I dated her once.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

14 Mar 2012 20:15 #14 by pineinthegrass

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote: Probably not since it's a cartoon sitting in front of the flag and not an alteration of it.

You enjoyed the Poo Poo Pee Doo? :VeryScared:

14 Mar 2012 21:04 #15 by Reverend Revelant

pineinthegrass wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

You enjoyed the Poo Poo Pee Doo? :VeryScared:

My childhood crush... Betty Boop - Bamboo Isle (1932)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCgriuRQ ... re=related

15 Mar 2012 13:19 - 15 Mar 2012 14:42 #16 by PrintSmith

Soulshiner wrote: It's not the American flag.

You are correct - it is a bastardization of the Flag of the United States of America. You know, the one that everyone pledges allegiance to? That has some rather dark undertones when you replace the stars representing the 50 free, independent and sovereign States with a single person, don't you think?

I'm sorry, I forgot myself - the Democrats have pledged their allegiance to Obama, the fundamental transformation for which he stands, one government under him, with regulations and mandates for all.

15 Mar 2012 13:57 #17 by Soulshiner
Obama had nothing to do with that flag, but you might recognize the guy who is personally dishonoring the American Flag. Should we assume you guys all threw hissy fits when he disrespected America like that?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

15 Mar 2012 14:28 #18 by Reverend Revelant

Soulshiner wrote: Obama had nothing to do with that flag, but you might recognize the guy who is personally dishonoring the American Flag. Should we assume you guys all threw hissy fits when he disrespected America like that?

Oh goody... then that makes the Obama flag good to go. You liberals are always pulling the "you too" gambit, which actually doesn't change anything and makes you just look foolish.

(P.S. The first photo is photoshopped... of course you knew that).

15 Mar 2012 14:39 #19 by PrintSmith
Since you didn't address the point made, we'll make it again.

You are correct - it is a bastardization of the Flag of the United States of America. You know, the one that everyone pledges allegiance to? That has some rather dark undertones when you replace the stars representing the 50 free, independent and sovereign States with a single person, don't you think?

I never alleged that Obama had anything to do with the flag, neither its design nor the decision to fly it. Are you now reduced to rebutting arguments that haven't been made?

I can understand someone wanting a flag autographed by POTUS - even a flag autographed by the current one. I can understand someone walking on a floor mat on which an image of the flag, not the flag itself, has been placed. What I can't understand is bastardizing the flag of this union and replacing the representation of the 50 free, independent and sovereign States which comprise the union with the image of a Dear Leader and then flying that flag.

Address the issue raised SS - replacing the representation on the flag of the 50 free, independent and sovereign States which compose it with the image of a person. That is what was done here - the representation of the 50 States has been replaced with Dear Leader - and someone ran it up a pole to wave in the breeze. Not only is it not the only one of its kind, which would be bad enough, it is up for sale, which is simply incomprehensible. If Obama was smart, and "had nothing to do with the flag" as you allege, he'd issue a cease and desist for the unauthorized use of his likeness. Think he will? Me neither.

15 Mar 2012 14:49 #20 by Rick
Reminds me of the M.E. wackjob dictators that have their faces everywhere on everything. I don't want to see a president's face on anything unless he's done a great job and has been out of office for at least a century.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds