Obama Says He’ll Save Average Family $8,000 in Gas

06 May 2012 19:25 #1 by otisptoadwater
How much do you typically spend on gas each year? Obama says he’ll save the average family $8,000 in gas each year. He hasn’t said yet if these new cars will be able to actually produce cold hard cash or will produce extra fuel that can be sold back to gas stations at the pump.

http://obamalies.net/obama-says-hell-save-average-family-8000-in-gas.html

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2012 20:13 #2 by Kate
I'm pretty sure this is another one of your many lies, right Walking Eagle?

06 May 2012 20:17 #3 by otisptoadwater
You could take the time to view the article and decide for yourself but why exert the extra effort? It's easier to call someone a liar than refute actual facts.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

06 May 2012 20:30 #4 by Kate
A site called "obamalies.net" and you expect anyone to take it seriously? Come on, Walking Eagle, you're not even trying.

06 May 2012 20:34 #5 by otisptoadwater
Then why bother to reply? Frankly I don't care what you think.

06 May 2012 20:35 #6 by Reverend Revelant

Kate wrote: A site called "obamalies.net" and you expect anyone to take it seriously? Come on, Walking Eagle, you're not even trying.

Come on Kate... refute the subject, not Otis. Let's hear your explanation.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 May 2012 20:46 #7 by otisptoadwater
So Kate, what is it that you are specifically calling out? My right to free speech because you don't like what I have to say? That flies in the face of our Constitution and the rights guaranteed to us as citizens.

You can tell me not to post and claim everything I post is a lie, continue to do so if that is what makes you happy. It's within your rights as a citizen and under the terms of use for this sight.

I will continue to post anti-Obama information as I pledge to do, you don't have to like is but I'm afraid you'll have to continue to endure it until I violate the terms of use or suddenly cease to be (I'm not planning on the later but who knows, I could get hit by a piece of space junk or get run over by some a**hole going up or down 285).

06 May 2012 20:51 #8 by Kate
Oh, you can lie all you want. That's free speech. Just don't expect anyone to believe anything you write, as just about everything you've posted lately has been lies.

06 May 2012 20:56 #9 by Reverend Revelant

Kate wrote: Oh, you can lie all you want. That's free speech. Just don't expect anyone to believe anything you write, as just about everything you've posted lately has been lies.

Tell us how they are lies? Bet you can't.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

06 May 2012 23:24 #10 by pineinthegrass
You know, I don't care for all the "you lie" accusations. But in this case there is a video. Here it is from youtube. Do you really think the video is fake?

[youtube:39j8357q]
[/youtube:39j8357q]

I subscribe to Consumer Reports online. I looked up the yearly cost for a rather worst case vehicle regarding gas usage, a Chevy Suburban V8. Consumer Reports puts the average yearly gas cost for that vehicle at $3405.

And let's assume a family owns two of those and pays $6810 per year for gas. If they save $8000 as the President claims, they will get gas for two Chevy Suburban's for free and get $1200 back! Not that many familys own two Suburbans anyway.

So what is it. Did President Obama just make an honest mistake, said something stupid, lie, or is the video a fake? Or is it just easier to call the poster a liar and ignore the video?

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds