Mit Romney: The Dream Stealer

31 May 2012 07:50 #21 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic Mit Romney: The Dream Stealer
lol Yeah... That's the way it works, the game is rigged and there's not a thing me or you can do about it, right? We should all just shut up an accept it. You're a con mans dream, a sap of the highest order, AKA: A republican

"yeah sure I'm getting screwed, but even though it's an impossible dream, one day, I hope to be the guy doing the screwing"

ha ha ha ha ha, ok The Liberals GOP Twin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2012 08:01 #22 by FredHayek

Super Malta wrote: lol Yeah... That's the way it works, the game is rigged and there's not a thing me or you can do about it, right? We should all just shut up an accept it. You're a con mans dream, a sap of the highest order, AKA: A republican

"yeah sure I'm getting screwed, but even though it's an impossible dream, one day, I hope to be the guy doing the screwing"

:wave: So we should vote Democrat, if you want to support the common man? The same Dems who have continued to extend the Bush tax cuts? Who haven't cleaned up Wall Street?

Support the Democrats who talk a good game, but do nothing to change things, even when they had a majority in the House & Senate but further enrich their corporate donors. rofllol You have been fooled.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 May 2012 08:12 #23 by Reverend Revelant

Super Malta wrote: lol Yeah... That's the way it works, the game is rigged and there's not a thing me or you can do about it, right? We should all just shut up an accept it. You're a con mans dream, a sap of the highest order, AKA: A republican

So... who's going to change it? Do you think we should reelect President Obama? Are you hoping he will change the way equity firms do business.

May 15, 2012: 12:15 PM ET

President Obama last night spent time at the Park Avenue apartment of Blackstone Group (BX) president Tony James, to press the Wall Street flesh and collect $35,800 per plate. It came just hours after his campaign launched its first formal attack on Mitt Romney's record running Bain Capital -- a private equity firm not terribly dissimilar from Blackstone. Talk about awkward!

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/05/ ... te-equity/

Who's getting conned Luke?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 May 2012 08:26 #24 by Unpopular Poster
Hey Capitan Obvious

I think is common knowledge that progressives are very disappointed in Obama, it doesn't mean were all going to tack to the Nazi Right now. Obama will be reelected

And it's so sad and too bad that it doesn't fit in with your Nazi fantasies.

31 May 2012 08:34 - 31 May 2012 08:36 #25 by Unpopular Poster
Thief!

[youtube:d86x2a44]
[/youtube:d86x2a44]

31 May 2012 08:35 #26 by Unpopular Poster
Sell Out!

[youtube:1z4dsjlx]
[/youtube:1z4dsjlx]

31 May 2012 08:36 #27 by Reverend Revelant

Super Malta wrote: Hey Capitan Obvious

I think is common knowledge that progressives are very disappointed in Obama, it doesn't mean were all going to tack to the Nazi Right now. Obama will be reelected

And it's so sad and too bad that it doesn't fit in with your Nazi fantasies.

I can see it's going to be an interesting campaign season at 285 Bound with Super Malta supplying us with the Stupid. Really... you are in the little league compared to Lady Jazzer. Work on it... we need the laughs.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 May 2012 08:42 #28 by Unpopular Poster
lol Don't count on it fatty, I don't live my life on a message board like you do

31 May 2012 08:51 #29 by Unpopular Poster
T-shirts now available- "My dogs on the roof" and "I love lakes" and more...

http://hmatkin.spreadshirt.com/

Phoney!
[youtube:1mbnlgtp]
[/youtube:1mbnlgtp]

31 May 2012 08:53 #30 by Unpopular Poster

Super Malta wrote: lol Don't count on it fatty, I don't live my life on a message board like you do

lol rofllol

I knew that would shut your fat smelly mouth up!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds