Mit Romney: The Dream Stealer

31 May 2012 12:46 #41 by Reverend Revelant

BearMtnHIB wrote: The great thing is that when our robot- Mittens wins the election- he might start gutting the welfare state and kick all the looters out on their ass.

The experience he got at Bain might be just the ticket for the affliction of lazy - entitlement minded Americans.

And then those of us who are the producers around here can get some relief.

Obama is doing quite a good job on all his own trashing the economy...

Q1 GDP revised down - employment - down - layoffs - up

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20380 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20380<!-- l -->

It's Bush's fault in 5,4,3,2,1...

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2012 12:49 #42 by LadyJazzer
This doofus still believes that a BARGAIN (read: contract agreement) between parties is "entitlement"..

I believe the phrase is: "I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it."

31 May 2012 12:50 #43 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mit Romney: The Dream Stealer

BearMtnHIB wrote: The great thing is that when our robot- Mittens wins the election-

Listen...I told you morons like 2 years ago that it's over..It's Romney Vs Obama and Obama wins. You birdbrains went on for a year about Bachman, Palin, Perry, Santorum, and the black guy like you were talking about something important, now your talking like Romney has a chance. Don't waste your time friends..Like I said 2 years ago, its over.

There's a lot of money to be made by showing you phoney poll numbers that make this look like a horse race, but its not a horse race people..Don't get sucked in, you just look stupid

Obama gets a second term..Its been decided a long time ago

31 May 2012 12:59 #44 by BearMtnHIB

Obama gets a second term..Its been decided a long time ago

rofllol rofllol rofllol
Man I wish I could hallucinate like you wiberals.

Must be fun being that HIGH all the time.

31 May 2012 13:59 #45 by Martin Ent Inc
High Times,,, a liberal magazine.

31 May 2012 16:48 #46 by Connie+H
For the record, here's the record:

Romney's Record: 80% success rate making businesses profitable using solely private money.

Obama's Record: 100% success rate bankrupting green energy companies using solely taxpayer money.

I think I'd rather put MY MONEY on Romney.

31 May 2012 18:01 #47 by LadyJazzer
I guess I'd rather have a president than a CEO. I don't want someone running the country whose idea of "business" is loading things up with debt; cutting jobs, outsourcing work to other countries, and putting the profits in his pocket, and making the rich guys richer while screwing the workers.

Oh, wait... We had 8 years of that under Bush... Silly me... They want to "update it" and do it again. (And we know how well THAT worked out...)

31 May 2012 18:16 #48 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: I guess I'd rather have a president than a CEO. I don't want someone running the country whose idea of "business" is loading things up with debt; cutting jobs, outsourcing work to other countries, and putting the profits in his pocket, and making the rich guys richer while screwing the workers.

Oh, wait... We had 8 years of that under Bush... Silly me... They want to "update it" and do it again. (And we know how well THAT worked out...)

Obama

1) loading things up with debt = 15,720,000,000

2) cutting jobs = 40,000 GM (add 4,317,000 jobs (in seasonally adjusted numbers) were LOST in TOTAL from the time Obama took office until the "trough" of the recession in early 2010. That's a decrease of 3.2%. 3,745,000 jobs (in seasonally adjusted numbers) were CREATED from the "trough" of the recession until now, April 2012. That's an increase of 2.90%. In total, 572,000 jobs (in seasonally adjusted numbers) were LOST from the time Obama took office until now, April 2012. That's a decrease of 0.43%. * We have experienced 19 months WITHOUT job losses since September 2010. We have ADDED 3,104,000 jobs during those 19 months. We now have 132,989,000 TOTAL non-farm jobs.)

3) outsourcing work = Obama gave $800 billion stimulus package to foreign firms

4) Profits = (you got me there) Profits have surged 62 percent from the start of 2009 to mid-2010, according to the Commerce Department. That is faster than any other year and a half in the Fabulous '50s, the Go-Go '60s or the booms under Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 May 2012 18:30 #49 by Connie+H
Lady Jazzer: Bain bought out companies that were in the throws of bankruptcy and for the most part, made them very successful. When the unions would not negotiate with Bain in a fair manner, those companies had no alternative but to declare bankruptcy. At least Bain kept them alive for a few more years than they would otherwise have been. In every state that is now "right to work", the unemployment is down. It wasn't Bain or Romney that closed these companies, it was the unions.

31 May 2012 18:31 - 31 May 2012 18:33 #50 by LadyJazzer
I know what Bain did... I can read and Google the stories of the destruction by unethical practices as well as anyone...And I can watch the testimonials of those who were screwed after promises were made.

But thanks for playing. Your knee-jerk anti-union screed is duly noted.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds