Romney says "I like being able to fire people"

02 Jun 2012 12:46 #11 by archer
Why can't you understand what I posted...I agree with having the ability to fire those who do not perform to expectations...including companies. I do not agree with someone who takes such pleasure in it that they would brag about how much they enjoy it in a debate. Kinda like bragging about how much money they have by making a $10k bet in a debate. The man has no soul. He's a bragger and a blowhard. Those qualities do not make a good president IMO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2012 12:56 #12 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Why can't you understand what I posted...I agree with having the ability to fire those who do not perform to expectations...including companies. I do not agree with someone who takes such pleasure in it that they would brag about how much they enjoy it in a debate. Kinda like bragging about how much money they have by making a $10k bet in a debate. The man has no soul. He's a bragger and a blowhard. Those qualities do not make a good president IMO.

So you know he takes pleasure in it? You're a mind reader or something?You lefties will spin a story down to butter... won't you. First this story was "Romney loves to fire people..." And then when you're shown the whole statement, and not some propaganda from the White House or some PAC, now you are forced to spin it down to "takes pleasure" in changing ill-performing service providers.

Gee... then I guess the last time you upgraded your cell phone, or purchased that faster internet connection, you didn't show anyone the great new phone features or make any comments about your upgraded internet service. Maybe you just sulked about it. What's next. It's politically incorrect for someone to show any satisfaction that a they made a good decision and are happy with a new product or service?

rofllol rofllol rofllol

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

02 Jun 2012 13:00 #13 by JMC

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

archer wrote: Why can't you understand what I posted...I agree with having the ability to fire those who do not perform to expectations...including companies. I do not agree with someone who takes such pleasure in it that they would brag about how much they enjoy it in a debate. Kinda like bragging about how much money they have by making a $10k bet in a debate. The man has no soul. He's a bragger and a blowhard. Those qualities do not make a good president IMO.

So you know he takes pleasure in it? You're a mind reader or something?You lefties will spin a story down to butter... won't you. First this story was "Romney loves to fire people..." And then when you're shown the whole statement, and not some propaganda from the White House or some PAC, now you are forced to spin it down to "takes pleasure" in changing ill-performing service providers.

Gee... then I guess the last time you upgraded your cell phone, or purchased that faster internet connection, you didn't show anyone the great new phone features or make any comments about your upgraded internet service. Maybe you just sulked about it. What's next. It's politically incorrect for someone to show any satisfaction that a they made a good decision and are happy with a new product or service?

rofllol rofllol rofllol

No need to be the biggest jerk all the time.
Well, maybe for you.

02 Jun 2012 13:02 - 02 Jun 2012 13:19 #14 by Reverend Revelant

jmc wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

rofllol rofllol rofllol

No need to be the biggest jerk all the time.

Well, maybe for you.

Well... that was a great comeback J... did you run that past a committee or make that up all yourself?

02 Jun 2012 13:04 #15 by Mary Scott
Hi, my name is Mary Scott and I am an upgrader. I was happy when I finally upgraded my 300 baud hookup, but damn I felt bad about doing it. I bet my old provider cried for hours.

02 Jun 2012 13:08 #16 by Reverend Revelant

Mary Scott wrote: Hi, my name is Mary Scott and I am an upgrader. I was happy when I finally upgraded my 300 baud hookup, but damn I felt bad about doing it. I bet my old provider cried for hours.

That's what I like about you Mary Scott. While I huff and puff, and bloviate and clip and paste and spell words wrong, you manage to zoom right in and grab the heart of the situation and tear it right out before they know what hit them.

:yeahthat:

02 Jun 2012 13:42 #17 by FredHayek

archer wrote: I don't have a problem with having the ability to fire people who do not perform, what I do have a problem with is Romney's obvious glee with being able to fire people. The man doesn't have a compassionate, or caring, bone in his body. Case in point.....the now infamous dog story. Sorry, but I really don't want a president who can't understand that the difficult decisions he makes have real human consequences. I especially don't want some cold-hearted robot sending our young men and women off to war without understanding the sacrifice they and their families are making. I have yet to see Romney show any concern for anything or anyone other than himself.

Really? You know the man has no compassion? He gives a lot more money to charities than your hero Barack does. Good to know you can pick and choose what you want of the history of the man.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Jun 2012 16:09 - 02 Jun 2012 16:23 #18 by archer
:rofl
it appears our conservative friends here recognize ol' Mitt has a problem with how he is perceived. Nice spinning y'all. But people actually WATCHED Mitt in the dabates, and saw his obvious glee at being able to fire people. And it had nothing to do with upgrading to a new product. It was more Mitt gets what Mitt wants and to hell with who falls by the wayside.

But....you all do get an A for creativity.

02 Jun 2012 16:12 #19 by LadyJazzer
The man tithes to his phony church (because he is required to give at least 10%...If he gives more, that's still nothing more than a donation to the church--which has some pretty serious and strange uses for the money). You can stop with the "gives money to charities" silliness. That dog won't hunt.

02 Jun 2012 16:28 #20 by archer
oops......I'm going to have to downgrade that A to a C.....Mary neglected to explain how putting a dog on the roof of the car to travel several hundred miles is an "upgrade". That was part of my original post about Mitt's "compassion"......is the designer doggy roof top carrier considered 1st class seating?

You all should know that people who abuse animals tend to go on to abuse people......just what we need as POTUS.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds