Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

12 Sep 2012 19:21 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:fzawtx0b] [/center:fzawtx0b]

President Barack Obama apparently did not attend his daily intelligence briefing in the week leading up to the embassy attacks in Cairo and Libya, Breitbart.com reported.

Citing the White House calendar, Breitbart.com reported that Obama last attended such a briefing on Sept. 5. A recent study the Government Accountability Institute showed Obama only attended 43.8 percent of the daily briefs during his term.

The study was highlighted in a Washington Post column by Marc A. Thiessen.

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-intelligence-briefings-embassy/2012/09/12/id/451610

And this is the man that Americans trust with the Football? Clearly national security is not a priority for Obama and that puts every one of us at risk.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2012 19:24 #2 by LadyJazzer

12 Sep 2012 19:36 #3 by otisptoadwater
So what was so important that Barry couldn't be bothered to attend the daily intelligence briefings that are held for his benefit? Does he squeeze in nine holes before going back to the Oval Office every morning, was it cutting into his campaigning time, or is he so ignorant as to believe that these meetings are not important? I'm guessing it's "D. All of the above."

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Sep 2012 19:37 #4 by LadyJazzer
Yah, I'm sure he didn't get the summaries and the information handed to him daily... You, of course, have proof that he didn't....

:Snooze

12 Sep 2012 19:53 #5 by Raees

otisptoadwater wrote: Does he squeeze in nine holes before going back to the Oval Office every morning...

His last round of golf was Aug. 4, according to a conservative site that keeps track.

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

12 Sep 2012 20:43 - 12 Sep 2012 21:34 #6 by otisptoadwater
So what exactly does Barry do more than half of his mornings as POTUS that is so hell fired important that he can't find time for a briefing that keeps him up to date on threats to the nation and our allies as well as the world's Geo-political situation each day?

12 Sep 2012 20:50 #7 by LadyJazzer
Yah, I'm sure he didn't get the summaries and the information handed to him daily... You, of course, have proof that he didn't.... I'm sure that the lying PoS's over at Breitbart.com have total access to the entire schedule and know what POTUS is doing every minute of every day... :lol:

:Snooze

Why don't you go out into the garage and tear the wings off of some more flies... You're looking pretty stupid on this one....

12 Sep 2012 21:27 #8 by CinnamonGirl

12 Sep 2012 21:38 #9 by otisptoadwater
LJ, wear your asshat with pride, you continue to display and demonstrate that you are nothing more than a robot. Your program states that anything even slightly critical of Obama and his administration must be met with opposition, not any consideration of the realities of the past and the present.

12 Sep 2012 22:06 #10 by Raees
It's funny how some right wing blogs say he skipped 44% or 46% of his briefings and other blogs say 52% of his briefings. You'd almost think they are making the figures up.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds