Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

12 Sep 2012 22:09 #11 by archer
So we have the Washington Post that claims Obama doesn't get an intelligence briefing every day, and a press secretary that says he does. Carney's comments have been posted in many sources.

President Obama gets an intelligence briefing every day, his spokesman said, notwithstanding an “amusing” suggestion to the contrary in The Washington Post. “The President of the United States gets the presidential daily briefing every day,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters today during the press briefing. “He always reads it, every day, because he’s a voracious consumer of all of his briefing material.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wh-takes- ... FFar41lRcQ

Now I know full well that the conservatives here will only believe the Post, after all, I'm sure the Post has a mole in the Oval Office that knows exactly what the president reads or doesn't read, and if he is getting all the intelligence briefings he should......that's a given. And it will come as no surprise to any of you that I just don't automatically believe what the Washington Post tells me to believe......

But have fun with it, believe it........ gullibility is rather fun to watch. Now Bush I hear attended all the meetings (I think the Post reported that too), but Obama got Bin Laden and Bush didn't. I think I will believe the results rather than the rumors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2012 22:10 #12 by otisptoadwater
Or it could be that Barry couldn't be bothered to go to briefings that he needs to attend to stay on top of what is going on in the world and how it might effect National Security? Is there a doughnut shop or some other attraction that Barry seems to be drawn to in the morning that trumps National Security issues?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Sep 2012 22:13 #13 by Mary Scott
It's better to just read the briefing, that way you don't have to try to ask questions, or try to understand the answers.

12 Sep 2012 22:13 #14 by Dadirtykid

otisptoadwater wrote: LJ, wear your asshat with pride, you continue to display and demonstrate that you are nothing more than a robot. Your program states that anything even slightly critical of Obama and his administration must be met with opposition, not any consideration of the realities of the past and the present.

Hey Otis, that's what Democ***s do.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

12 Sep 2012 22:14 #15 by archer
Or it could be that Obama prefers to read the briefings rather than sit in meetings (on that I would agree with him).....or it could be that the Washington Post doesn't have a clue if he goes or not and just made the whole thing up.

Isn't speculation fun?

12 Sep 2012 22:17 #16 by archer

Dadirtykid wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: LJ, wear your asshat with pride, you continue to display and demonstrate that you are nothing more than a robot. Your program states that anything even slightly critical of Obama and his administration must be met with opposition, not any consideration of the realities of the past and the present.

This isn't the Ring......disguising the "c" word doesn't make it any less offensive to women.

12 Sep 2012 22:17 #17 by Mary Scott

Dadirtykid wrote:

Go crawl back under your rock.

12 Sep 2012 22:19 #18 by LadyJazzer
Well, we know that Bush didn't bother to listen to the briefings... That why we got hit on 9/11 while the Idiot Son sat in a classroom... I guess you can lead a Republican to water, but you can't make him drink... But "He kept us safe"...(If you don't count 9/11...)

12 Sep 2012 22:20 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings
C word is very offensive to women. I agree Archer.

12 Sep 2012 22:21 #20 by Mtn Gramma
Ditto what archer and Mary Scott said.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds