Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

12 Sep 2012 23:29 #41 by Dadirtykid
Like the ones Obama isn't listening to now? Gee, full circle. Seems to me like Obama is looking at Bush's ass traveling down the path of crap not getting done.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2012 23:31 #42 by otisptoadwater

Democracy4Sale wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: [Do you have 27 years in the Navy as a CTR and later on as an Intelligence Officer, and did you ever contribute to briefings that feed into the daily briefing to the POTUS? I did.

What a great, irrelevant point. I'll take that as a "NO, I don't have any proof that he didn't get the briefings in whatever form was most beneficial or convenient."

Thanks for playing.

So you admit that you have no basis for your accusations? Thanks for being a useless waste of time and keystrokes. Get back to me when you have some facts, otherwise you are on ignore.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Sep 2012 23:32 #43 by LadyJazzer

otisptoadwater wrote: Get back to me when you have some facts.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing... "Breitbart.com?" Really? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I'll take that as a "NO, I don't have any proof that he didn't get the briefings in whatever form was most beneficial or convenient."

Thanks for playing.

12 Sep 2012 23:34 #44 by LadyJazzer

Dadirtykid wrote: Like the ones Obama isn't listening to now?

Really? Obama GOT Bin Laden... Bush didn't... Who is listening and who didn't? rofllol :lol:

C'mon, ButtBoy, you can do better than that...

12 Sep 2012 23:37 #45 by Dadirtykid

Democracy4Sale wrote:

Dadirtykid wrote: Like the ones Obama isn't listening to now?

Really? Obama GOT Bin Laden... Bush didn't... Who is listening and who didn't? rofllol :lol:

C'mon, ButtBoy, you can do better than that...

Yea, I saw the video. Obama got him.

Napalm sticks to kids.

12 Sep 2012 23:38 #46 by LadyJazzer
And Bush didn't....

12 Sep 2012 23:40 #47 by Dadirtykid
Not that I saw. It was just Obama in the assault gear shooting Osama. I think Bush was in Texas at the time.

Napalm sticks to kids.

12 Sep 2012 23:55 - 13 Sep 2012 01:56 #48 by Raees
Sarcasm aside, if Obama didn't get Bin Laden because he merely approved the hit then Osama bin Laden didn't attack the U.S. because he merely approved the hits.

You can't have it both ways.

13 Sep 2012 00:18 #49 by archer

otisptoadwater wrote: Do you have 27 years in the Navy as a CTR and later on as an Intelligence Officer, and did you ever contribute to briefings that feed into the daily briefing to the POTUS? I did.

Why no, I don't.....and your point is what? That because you were once in the Navy in intelligence you just happen to have inside knowledge of what President Obama does in the White House, and how he runs his briefings. yeah right.

My husband was in Naval Intelligence during the Cold War.....and you know....he rarely throws around his service or his rank to try and win an argument. I guess he took the "intelligence" part seriously.

13 Sep 2012 07:38 #50 by Rick

archer wrote:

Dadirtykid wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: LJ, wear your asshat with pride, you continue to display and demonstrate that you are nothing more than a robot. Your program states that anything even slightly critical of Obama and his administration must be met with opposition, not any consideration of the realities of the past and the present.

Hey Otis, that's what Democ***s do.

This isn't the Ring......disguising the "c" word doesn't make it any less offensive to women.

And the term that means scrotum sucker is offensive to everyone on theright yet you are silent every time LJ uses it. Cry me a river about insults.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds