Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

13 Sep 2012 09:34 #51 by Raees
First off, there's no sucking involved, from what I read. Second, if it's so offensive to the right, why did you idiots start using the term in the first place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2012 09:36 #52 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

Heisenberg wrote:

archer wrote:

Dadirtykid wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: LJ, wear your asshat with pride, you continue to display and demonstrate that you are nothing more than a robot. Your program states that anything even slightly critical of Obama and his administration must be met with opposition, not any consideration of the realities of the past and the present.

Hey Otis, that's what Democ***s do.

This isn't the Ring......disguising the "c" word doesn't make it any less offensive to women.

And the term that means scrotum sucker is offensive to everyone on theright yet you are silent every time LJ uses it. Cry me a river about insults.

I disagree with the teabagger comment too but seriously women are really offended by the c word you are insulting two groups of people by doing that. And I hate the teabagger thing too but I mentioned the c word because that affects me.

13 Sep 2012 09:59 #53 by Blazer Bob
In other news Christopher Stevens is still dead.

13 Sep 2012 10:23 #54 by Raees
So are all those Marines in Lebanon.

13 Sep 2012 10:58 #55 by LadyJazzer
..And the 3000+ people from the World Trade Center....

..And the people who died in the Embassy in Beirut...

26 Sep 2012 07:15 #56 by Blazer Bob
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

"The Post’s Fact Checker, Glenn Kessler, takes issue with my report that since taking office President Obama has skipped his daily intelligence meeting more than half the time. So let’s fact check the Fact Checker."........................

26 Sep 2012 07:18 #57 by FredHayek
Daily meetings sound a little excessive. Maybe have someone send him a highlight sheet.
Or only have 3 meetings a week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Sep 2012 09:02 #58 by lionshead2010
Why would an administration with a foreign policy plan of "I'm Barrack Obama" need to attend daily intelligence briefs?

Why would President Obama even CARE what is said in those briefs? He's Barrack Obama.....and that seems to be good enough for roughly 50% of America as a foreign policy plan. Seriously....what could he possibly learn in that briefing that will aid THAT foreign policy plan.

Oh...and don't forget. The entire world loves him and us....so there's no threat. It's a figment of your imagination. Now go put your tin foil hat on and keep coloring. rofllol

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds