Obama Didn't Attend Daily Intelligence Briefings

12 Sep 2012 22:24 #21 by Dadirtykid
Well I find her offensive so, I guess we're both content.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2012 22:25 #22 by Raees

Mary Scott wrote: It's better to just read the briefing, that way you don't have to try to ask questions, or try to understand the answers.

Yeah, it's not like there's a magical machine that you can pick up and talk to someone on the other end, if you have a question.

12 Sep 2012 22:30 #23 by otisptoadwater

archer wrote: Or it could be that Obama prefers to read the briefings rather than sit in meetings (on that I would agree with him).....or it could be that the Washington Post doesn't have a clue if he goes or not and just made the whole thing up.

Isn't speculation fun?

So if the POTUS might have some questions about something that he read it's more efficient for him to read a briefing hours later, ask someone on his staff to get an answer and then make a decision? It would be foolish of me to assume that you have any idea what is briefed in the morning intelligence meeting; there are issues that need to be addressed directly and they are time sensitive.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Sep 2012 22:31 #24 by LadyJazzer
No, what would be foolish of you to assume would be to believe the crap coming from breitbart.com....

12 Sep 2012 22:39 #25 by Soulshiner
Ditto. Also, the signature line lacks every atom of taste and decency as well.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

12 Sep 2012 22:41 #26 by otisptoadwater

Democracy4Sale wrote: No, what would be foolish of you to assume would be to believe the crap coming from breitbart.com....

And your background in the Intelligence Community is what as it pertains to briefing the JCS or POTUS?

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Sep 2012 22:44 #27 by LadyJazzer
And your proof that Obama didn't get the intelligence briefings every day in whatever form was most beneficial or convenient is.....? (Breitbart.com? :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol )

:Snooze

12 Sep 2012 22:49 #28 by otisptoadwater
Recent events in Libya and Egypt are not evidence? You need to figure out where the rock that VL crawls under and work out a sub-lease with him as co-trolls.

12 Sep 2012 22:51 #29 by LadyJazzer
I'll take that as a "NO, I don't have any proof that he didn't get the briefings in whatever form was most beneficial or convenient."

Thanks for playing.

12 Sep 2012 22:56 #30 by otisptoadwater
Well let's get back to a program you can comprehend since reality has no impact on your view of the world; Sesame Street brought to you by the letters F and U and the universal hand sign for the number one.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds