How To Improve The Presidential Debates?

04 Oct 2012 09:17 #41 by FredHayek
Rubio?

Actually the VP debate is shaping up to be a slaughter, or mare accurately, Joe Biden aciddentally falling on his sword.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2012 12:37 #42 by Martin Ent Inc
Maybe biden can read up on things in MAD magazine or catch the onion, course he'd have to learn to use a computer for the onion.

Hey, is this thing on?

04 Oct 2012 14:38 - 04 Oct 2012 15:59 #43 by pineinthegrass

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Maybe biden can read up on things in MAD magazine or catch the onion, course he'd have to learn to use a computer for the onion.

Hey, is this thing on?

Sasha Obama Asks Father Why He Was Acting Like Such A Pussy During Debate

October 4, 2012

DENVER—Following last night’s nationally televised presidential debate, President Barack Obama’s 11-year-old daughter Sasha reportedly asked her father why he was “acting like such a goddamned pus*y up there.” “Daddy, how come you were being such a little bitch?” asked the sixth-grader, who told the president she was “genuinely worried” that maybe somebody had “cut Daddy’s balls off” right before he took the stage. “What happened, Dad? Were you on your period or something? Maybe the next time you’re in front of the entire country for an hour and a half you should try not letting another man spank you on the ass like that.” Sources added that Obama’s youngest daughter then offered to help the president go “look for [his] di*k, because apparently it’s gone missing.”

lol

http://www.theonion.com/articles/sasha-obama-asks-father-why-he-was-acting-like-suc,29795/

04 Oct 2012 14:47 #44 by Martin Ent Inc
rofllol

All is left is a good Bitch Slapping.

05 Oct 2012 09:15 #45 by TPP
O am sure michelle took care of that Martain.

05 Oct 2012 09:19 #46 by archer

Heisenberg wrote:

TPP wrote:

Heisenberg wrote: Watch for a big change in the next debate. I predict the moderator(s) will construct the questions differently to help Obama attack Romney's weaknesses since Obama was unable to on his own. You'll also see Obama smiling alot and making eye contact instead of looking down at his notes.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Heisenberg wrote: I'm hoping Obama will be so concerned about his style, that he goes into brain-fart mode.

How would that be different then last night?
Can't wait to hear biden, put foot in mouth, try to take foot out of mouth, repeat.

Biden will go off like a cranky old man with a failing mind. He's going to act all tough to make up for Obama being such a pussy. Problem is, he's the gaffe master and is too stupid to keep up with Rubio.

Rubio?

05 Oct 2012 16:05 #47 by Rick

archer wrote:

Heisenberg wrote:

TPP wrote:

Heisenberg wrote: Watch for a big change in the next debate. I predict the moderator(s) will construct the questions differently to help Obama attack Romney's weaknesses since Obama was unable to on his own. You'll also see Obama smiling alot and making eye contact instead of looking down at his notes.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Heisenberg wrote: I'm hoping Obama will be so concerned about his style, that he goes into brain-fart mode.

How would that be different then last night?
Can't wait to hear biden, put foot in mouth, try to take foot out of mouth, repeat.

Biden will go off like a cranky old man with a failing mind. He's going to act all tough to make up for Obama being such a pussy. Problem is, he's the gaffe master and is too stupid to keep up with Rubio.

Rubio?

You know what I meant. Both Ryan and Rubio could (and will) bury the gaffe master in any debate even being half his age (his mental age).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Oct 2012 16:36 - 05 Oct 2012 16:59 #48 by archer
I agree that neither Ryan nor Rubio have half the mental capacity of Biden. Biden is a hell of a lot smarter than you give him credit for. Don't let the folksy manner fool ya.

05 Oct 2012 16:46 #49 by Martin Ent Inc
Oh Brother,,, I thought you were a smarter person but I see I was wrong.

Biden is an idiot.

05 Oct 2012 17:03 #50 by archer
Hey...I was just agreeing with Heisenberg that Ryan and Rubio are half Biden's mental age. And with age comes wisdom

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds