How To Improve The Presidential Debates?

05 Oct 2012 17:13 #51 by Martin Ent Inc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2012 13:28 #52 by Rick

archer wrote: Hey...I was just agreeing with Heisenberg that Ryan and Rubio are half Biden's mental age. And with age comes wisdom

Then how do you account for the idiocy that exits Biden's mouth on a daily basis? Need a list?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Oct 2012 14:41 #53 by archer

Heisenberg wrote:

archer wrote: Hey...I was just agreeing with Heisenberg that Ryan and Rubio are half Biden's mental age. And with age comes wisdom

Then how do you account for the idiocy that exits Biden's mouth on a daily basis? Need a list?

I just remind myself that if he was a Republican you wouldn't even notice his gaffs.

07 Oct 2012 07:33 #54 by TPP
I seem to remember that Mr. Romney, came out and said that the 47% remake was a stupid way to make his point.
archer, maybe when Right-Thinkers (not saying Mr. Romney is one), make a "gaff" (I perfer stupid remake), they correct themselves and the MSM will NEVER cover that, but SCREAM to High Heaven (sorry) when one is made? Or MSM is too busy covering for the left to notice the correction, Nevermind, they just DON'T report it.

07 Oct 2012 08:24 #55 by Nobody that matters

Heisenberg wrote:

Early onset of senility?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

07 Oct 2012 08:54 #56 by akilina
Hmmmm, that would explain it, NTM

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds