Town Hall Presidential Debate Tonight

16 Oct 2012 21:57 #31 by Soulshiner
Series evened up at one each.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2012 22:20 #32 by Raees
"Binders of women" delivered to him when he was governor.

This from the same governor who insisted on having HIS OWN ELEVATOR in the state house that only he was allowed to use.

That b*tch just fact checked me!

16 Oct 2012 23:03 #33 by LadyJazzer
And isn't it swell that Mittens called for "binders and binders full of women." It must have been tough looking for just the right "token" woman. And gosh, some his best friends are women... I think his mother was one... And maybe he had one or two on his staff, to keep up appearances.

But having the b*tch fact-check him, live, on TV, in real-time, well THAT must have sent him over the edge...

17 Oct 2012 05:20 #34 by FredHayek
The Left is fixated on binders but post debate polls say the undecided like Romney's economic plan better.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2012 07:57 #35 by Pony Soldier
That debate made me dislike both candidates more. The moderator was disgustingly in the bag for Obama and Romney went full jerk in response while Obama cheered her on. Pathetic.

17 Oct 2012 08:19 #36 by TPP
:yeahthat:

Feckless b*tch should be have her tongue removed. What a waste when the odds are 2-1, it sucks, we all lose.
Once again, Romney took the youngster to the woodshed, not as well as he did in
the 1st "debate", but well enough. oblama looked childlike, & clueless... When
will these folks realize that smirks, don't work?

17 Oct 2012 08:22 #37 by BearMtnHIB

towermonkey wrote: That debate made me dislike both candidates more. The moderator was disgustingly in the bag for Obama and Romney went full jerk in response while Obama cheered her on. Pathetic.

Yep- the moderator kept flapping her big mouth- chewing up valuable time, and even caused interference- by the way- she was wrong! Worst moderator ever. Republicans should insist that in the future- no moderator from CNN should ever be allowed ever again.

The president was blaming this video for the attack for more than a week- there's strong proof of this. I thought Romney was weak on the issue- he should have clubbed Obama over the head with it.

But I thought that even with the more agressive Obama last night- Romney still won the debate on substance. Obama still blames rich people for lost jobs- at least Romney has China to blame.

I thought Obama was seriously weak on how he would change anything in the next 4 years- his answer to the Black guy's question - why should I vote for you again?- Take a second look at the answer- Obama was very weak. He gave no real reasons for why he deserves another 4 years.

Hard for Obama to explain why all these things he wants to do - havn't even been started in the last 4 years- like immigration reform. He had 4 years to do all these things- and hasn't lifted a finger.

Obama's claim that he supports coal and oil & gas was a total joke- I think most Americans know now that just about every time his mouth opens- he's telling a bald face lie.

17 Oct 2012 08:29 #38 by FredHayek
One cruel tweet about Candy Crowley: Is that the woman from "Throw Momma From The Train."?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2012 08:40 #39 by Blazer Bob
Candy sort of comes clean.

[youtube:16n2fo9s]
[/youtube:16n2fo9s]

17 Oct 2012 08:42 #40 by TPP

PAGES & PAGES of oblama's pouting, but only one picture of Mr. Romney, Amazing...

Who's the adult?

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds