Town Hall Presidential Debate Tonight

17 Oct 2012 10:38 #51 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: And Romney is now a liberal when it comes to women's health

AH HA. Then you admit that the President wants to kill children and destroy the planet in his quest for cheap gas and a chance at a second term. rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2012 11:01 #52 by archer
Oh absolutely...whatever you say.

17 Oct 2012 11:16 #53 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: Oh absolutely...whatever you say.

In that case,

17 Oct 2012 11:20 #54 by archer
You're on a roll bob, I guess you need some excuse for Obama beating Romney....it's ok to whine.

17 Oct 2012 12:18 #55 by Wicked
I'd like to see some real answers to this issue, the moderators suck for letting them get away with rhetoric, deflection, and non-answers and not bringing up stuff that you know both parties said to avoid as topics. It's ridiculous. :bash

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

17 Oct 2012 12:36 #56 by FredHayek
Climate change? Didn't the Daily Mail just say there have been no increase in global temps in 14 years?
Would much higher temps combined with much lower temps add up to no increase but worse weather overall. It does appear that hurricanes are more mild lately, or just not htting important population centers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Oct 2012 13:50 #57 by akilina
Has anyone noticed that when Obuma tells an outright lie his eyelids bat several times? His tell.

Listening to Megyn Kelly on Fox News today the recent Gallup Poll shows Rumney 51% to Obuma 45%. The angry black man negativity is taking its toll. Obuma spent so much money painting Rumney to be this rich, uncaring Pres candidate and now the public is seeing a very different picture. Rumney showed substance last night in the debate. Think Obuma had better try a different approach that looks more presidential for the next debate.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

17 Oct 2012 13:56 #58 by Raees
His approach was just fine. He called lies when he heard them. I admired his restraint.

17 Oct 2012 14:11 #59 by BearMtnHIB

Raees wrote: His approach was just fine. He called lies when he heard them. I admired his restraint.

I also admired Romney's restraint- but I wish he would have called out Obama's lies a little better.

17 Oct 2012 14:17 - 17 Oct 2012 14:21 #60 by LOL
If anyone is interested in discussions instead of cartoons, I just read an article on Yhoo Finance about issues missing from the debate. Interesting. No discussion of Housing or Fed policy. Housing is actually slowly improving, and Fannie/Freddie needs to be resolved- they are basically government owned with tax payers on the hook. Also, the next Pres. will have to appoint a new Fed Chairman or renew Bernakes term. I don't think Romney is a Bernake fan.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds