Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

23 Oct 2012 15:43 #121 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

Democracy4Sale wrote: They've got nothing else. They know their standard boilerplate bullsh*t about the Dems doing it to themselves is total crap. But it's entertaining. :lol:

You yourself know that that is a lie.

I know no such thing...

Something the Dog Said wrote: Since the Obama campaign did not publicize this incident, did not hold a press conference, did not issue a press release about, simply reported it to the authorities and let it go, in what way did the Obama campaign to gain all of these benefits that your are claiming? Nope, it is absolutely clear that it was a conservative hate monger who did this act.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2012 20:59 #122 by Reverend Revelant
Louisiana woman faked hate crime, police say

(CNN) -- A Louisiana woman who said she had been set afire by white supremacists inflicted her injuries herself, police said Tuesday.
Sharmeka Moffitt was found in a city park in Winnsboro, in rural northeastern Louisiana, on Sunday night with burns over 90% of her body.

The 20-year-old told police she had been attacked and set ablaze by three men who wrote "KKK" on her car, but Winnsboro Police Chief Lester Thomas said Tuesday afternoon that evidence found on a cigarette lighter and a bottle of charcoal lighter fluid showed "this was not an attack, but a self-inflicted incident."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/us/louisi ... ?hpt=hp_t3

Never happens... huh?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Oct 2012 21:02 #123 by Raees
Therefore, what?

23 Oct 2012 21:11 #124 by PrintSmith
Therefore it is still a very real possibility that this act was done by a bigot who supports Obama instead of one who wishes to see him defeated despite what our resident bigots who support Obama claim to the contrary.

23 Oct 2012 21:16 #125 by archer
You just keep telling yourself that PrintSmith...whatever it takes so you won't have to face the possibility that your party might be responsible, or that hate does exist in our little mountain community.

23 Oct 2012 21:23 #126 by LadyJazzer
Oh, it exists... And the extremists and right-winger haters prove it continually and continuously...

23 Oct 2012 21:28 #127 by PrintSmith

archer wrote: You just keep telling yourself that PrintSmith...whatever it takes so you won't have to face the possibility that your party might be responsible, or that hate does exist in our little mountain community.

When you review my posts archer, including the one you just responded to, I do not exclude any possibilities. I also readily accept that hate exists on both sides of the aisle in our little mountain community while some wish to exclude any who share their own ideology from inclusion.

My belief is that this was done by a bigot of the "progressive" persuasion, but I am enough of a realist to recognize that it is possible I am mistaken. You may believe the act was done by a racist, but are you enough of a realist to recognize that you could very easily be mistaken in your belief?

23 Oct 2012 21:36 #128 by archer
Nice try....you have made it very clear what you believe, and you have gone into great detail to lay out your logic....faulty as it may be.

23 Oct 2012 21:38 #129 by FredHayek
More fake attacks? A woman today claimed KKK members had burned her. Latest reports say she did it to herself. I hope she gets help.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Oct 2012 21:40 #130 by LadyJazzer
How's that phony "they did it too" working out for ya?

Doesn't change the facts of the bullet fired into the Dem HQ in Denver, and the swastikas the knuckle-draggers put on the Conifer office... does it....

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds