Conifer - right wing hate capital of US?

22 Oct 2012 15:22 #81 by PrintSmith
Obama is not the first, nor will he be the last, sitting president to be labeled as a Nazi by member of the loyal opposition. To pretend that this is something new is laughable on its face. You should not expect that this president should be treated differently simply because of the color of his skin Dog. Yes, the cries are coming from the right wing presently because the president is left wing. When Bush was the sitting president those same cries emanated from the left wing because the president was right wing. I harbor no illusions that when Romney wins the election the left wing will return to calling the sitting president a Nazi during his term in office.

The mural of Ronald Reagan in Tennessee was defaced with a Hitler mustache as recently as last year. It takes no effort to google images of Bush sporting a Hitler mustache. The level of your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The conservatives have denounced the actions of the bigot responsible, they simply have a different opinion as to which camp the bigot belongs than you do based upon their reading of what happened. It is only clearly and unquestionably the act of a local right wing bigot when evidence to support that allegation is unnecessary to a member who resides on the left wing.

We had a recent occurrence of a lesbian couple in Parker defacing their own property and claiming it was the action of a right wing bigot and an LGBT hate crime. Why is it so preposterous to envision that this is another such episode? Remember the last time you folks on the left claimed a right wing hater was breaking windows of Democratic locations? It ended up being some leftist who was mad at the president and the Democrats rather than right wing haters. Why then is it a preposterous notion to believe that the latest damaged window isn't also due to a disaffected leftist of one stripe or another?

The question I ask myself is who most benefits from an Obama outlet having reversed swastikas painted on the windows given the closeness of the contest? The answer to that question is an obvious one, isn't it? Obama stands on the threshold of defeat unless something happens to change the tide. Is this not one of the things which could help change that tide for him in Colorado? Might not this act influence the fence sitters upon whom the reelection depends if it can be pinned to Obama's enemies that he has encouraged his supporters to punish at the polls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2012 15:32 #82 by CC
Someone with an account at PC could easily do a search of these comments.

Nevermind....they don't exist anymore

22 Oct 2012 15:56 #83 by FredHayek
Nazi's? With the current extensions of the Patriot Act and other legislation that limits our freedoms, both parties can be accused of adopting NAZI laws.

Vote Gary Johnson!!!
(Kidding.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2012 17:28 #84 by Rick

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Heisenberg wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Such hate speech has become the norm in such channels and I asked that the conservatives here denounce this. They have not.

Have you ever denounced hate speech from the left on this board or from anyone in the media? Please show us the many examples of your denouncements... if you can't, then you are just a whining hypocrite and your words are a big steaming pile of bullsh**.

Again, your opinion of myself and my posts have no credibility and I simply could not care less about it.

You proved my point that you're a hypocrite... Thank You!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2012 19:09 #85 by navycpo7

Something the Dog Said wrote: So you have no problem with the swastikas but only with me posting about it.

I have a problem with your post and the BS you posted. You automatically decide in your infinite stupidity that it was Conifer Conservatives. You have no clue in real world who did it, why etc. You know nothing except that it was done.

So instead of waiting till facts come out, you just spew oral diaherra of the mouth. Now regardless of who did, it was wrong and uncalled for. No reason for it. But I will wait to more facts come out on who did what. Regardless I hope they catch the criminals for doing it.

22 Oct 2012 19:21 #86 by Blazer Bob
Yes dog, everyone is a hater but you, as you continue to cut a swath of slander, hate and innuendos.

I am sure you are creating Obama voters with every keystroke. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Return from camping in the Great Sand Dunes for a few days and get all kinds of reaction. I will just post a single summary addressing some of the points and attacks.

First, the title was and is appropriate. I framed it as a question as to whether the Conifer area is becoming a magnet for right wing hate activities. It was intended to create a dialog on whether this is true, or whether the conservatives here denounce such activity. The OP was spot on, regardless of what Becky thinks. The vitriol by conservatives locally and nationwide and the hate speech by such has become the norm. President Obama has been referred to as a Nazi in posts here, and particularly in right wing "news" sources. For example, Newt Gingrich has called the President a "Nazi", Sean Hannity, Colmes, Malkin, Coulter and other Fox News commentators have frequently used this epitaph against the President. Such hate speech has become the norm in such channels and I asked that the conservatives here denounce this. They have not.

As noted above, the use of the term "nazi" against the President is coming from the right wing. To bogusly claim that the Dems are using as a publicity stunt is simply ludicrous. There have been no press conferences, no press releases or the like put out by the local or national Dems. This was clearly and unquestionably an act by a local right wing hater.

As to the posts by Printsmith, once again his hypocrisy has no bounds. His made up "facts" about the drive by shooting by gangbangers is an out and out lie. Then he has the audacity to lecture others about intellectual dishonesty.

The posts by Otis and BlazerBob are typical of the hate speech. And then there is Bear. He is the epitome of the evidence of the hate and hypocrisy by local conservatives. He claims that I have destroyed the reputation of Conifer nationally by questioning whether Conifer was become a center of hate speech (by posting a question that was probably seen by 20 individuals). Then continues to spew hate speech. This is coming from an individual who celebrated the attempted assassination of a AZ congresswoman because she was a Democrat. This is coming from an individual who advocated violence and murder against individuals who did not subscribe to his narrow minded political views. And yet not a single conservative here denounced him at that time.

So yes, I question whether the Conifer community is becoming a center for hate against those who are not conservatives. I sincerely hope not, but you could not tell by this board.

22 Oct 2012 19:26 #87 by Raees

Blazer Bob wrote: Yes dog, everyone is a hater but you,

That's not what he said.

22 Oct 2012 19:32 #88 by Blazer Bob

Raees wrote:

That's not what he said.

Duh, that is what I said.

You are the king of trivial posts. Yes, that is also what I said. I hope your price per post makes it worth while.

22 Oct 2012 19:34 #89 by navycpo7

Raees wrote:

That's not what he said.

Well there then why don't you explain to us with your wisdom just what he did say. He is stirring the crap up here no different than those perps that did the spary painting.

22 Oct 2012 19:43 #90 by Raees
BlazerBob already admitted he himself said it, not Dog.

The comments about me being the "king of trivial posts" and something about my "price per post" ... I have NO idea what he's talking about. Maybe he can explain. He seems to be under the mistaken impression that I am getting paid for my posts. Don't know what that's about but who knows what goes on in his head.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds